+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rotherham v Ipswich

We need the experience of Thompson in at right back on Tues. We can't afford to have Olasunde switched off for the first few mins like he usually does. Crookes for Wiles if he is up for it. Vass back up front with Smith and the job could be a good un.

A game to show our true promotion credentials. We can do it if we play as we can...

Friends for a fiver this game

This is the second fixture or the season where season ticket holders can bring a friend for £5. The additional ticket can be purchase in person from the Red and White Shop, over the telephone on 01709 827768 or online up until 5pm on Tuesday 28th January. Supporters will need to bring their friends details to add them to the database at the time of purchase should they not already be registered on our system. This offer excludes the corporate areas and season ticket holders can move to sit with their friends for free should a seat not be available next to them.

Tickets are on sale from the Red and White Shop at the AESSEAL New York Stadium and online at www.rotherhamunitedshop.co.uk

I don't get Crooks not in the same county as Vaulks. Lindsay our best midfielder before his absence through nothing to do with football. He hasn't lost the shirt can't understand why he isn't playing. We need 3 in midfield against these better sides. Either a forward drops out or a wide man. Wiles can play down the left so Barlaser Lindsay Wiles 3 in midfield for me. Might need Thompson to play centre back, Wood struggles to play games in quick succession. Left back needs sorting out, get somebody in if Hinds isn't good enough in the manager's eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Friends for a fiver this game

This is the second fixture or the season where season ticket holders can bring a friend for £5. The additional ticket can be purchase in person from the Red and White Shop, over the telephone on 01709 827768 or online up until 5pm on Tuesday 28th January. Supporters will need to bring their friends details to add them to the database at the time of purchase should they not already be registered on our system. This offer excludes the corporate areas and season ticket holders can move to sit with their friends for free should a seat not be available next to them.

Tickets are on sale from the Red and White Shop at the AESSEAL New York Stadium and online at www.rotherhamunitedshop.co.uk
    Bit late notice coming out with this. I would have took my dad if I knew in advance. Can’t take him now my mum would flip that iv sprung that on her

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Bit late notice coming out with this. I would have took my dad if I knew in advance. Can’t take him now my mum would flip that iv sprung that on her
    I think it was put out at beginning of January but I’ve only just seen it today, they’re not very good at reminding us what’s going

MK dons is kids for a quid if that applies to any of you

I think it was put out at beginning of January but I’ve only just seen it today, they’re not very good at reminding us what’s going

MK dons is kids for a quid if that applies to any of you
    I don’t believe that date stamp I’m always checking the site and if I see friends for £5 I buy a ticket as soon as it’s posted for my dad.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    I don’t believe that date stamp I’m always checking the site and if I see friends for £5 I buy a ticket as soon as it’s posted for my dad.
    You could be right, that date might have been about tickets and they could have added the fiver bit on later.
    A few on twitter have told them also about the short notice but they haven’t replied which is of no surprise
    Last edited by millertop; 27-01-2020 at 11:50 AM.

His best mate Jordan Sinnott was killed
    I didn't know they were mates mi owd pal, absolutely tragic for Jordon&his family&friends.UTMPB

My mate has just gone down and bought himself a ticket for a fiver just by giving them my 4 digit ST number. No dramas.

Just checked the odds with the bookies and we are still clear 3-1 fav.to win this league.Beat the Tractor boys and let's make the NYS a fortress once again.Thompson,Crooks and Vassel hopefully coming back tomorrow night I am confident we have the talent and desire to win this and move on upwards.UTM

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast