+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rotherham v Ipswich

Rotherham v Ipswich

MARC EDWARDS
    Graeme Fyvie and Declan Ford
    Fourth Official : Karl Evans

Crooks and Vassell should be back for this one

They’re top so will they come to win the game or set up not to lose? Either way we need to be ready from KO and attack but let’s make sure the back four know their place

I don't think they'll come to park the bus, they're capable enough to take us on and have a go at us. It's obviously going to be a really tough game but we are also capable of beating them. Got a dour 0-0 written all over it then.

Best remind fans and Frogster that it on Tuesday 28th (this week) KO 7:45

Hope Crooks is in a right frame of mind to play. Must be really emotional for him at the moment

If he doesn't play, please Warne, do not play Wiles in the middle he ain't big enough or strong enough, play Lindsay instead. Lindsay is far stronger, tenacious in the tackle and breaks play up well.

Drop Mattock and put Wiles at left back, he's a far stronger player there. Why did Warne drop him from there in the first place, thought a player had to earn a right to get back into the team? Wiles looks a natural in that position even if it isn't his favourite one.
    Last edited by Brin; 26-01-2020 at 03:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Best remind fans and Frogster that it on Tuesday 28th (this week) KO 7:45
    ......are you reading this Froglet?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Hope Crooks is in a right frame of mind to play. Must be really emotional for him at the moment

If he doesn't play, please Warne, do not play Wiles in the middle he ain't big enough or strong enough, play Lindsay instead. Lindsay is far stronger, tenacious in the tackle and breaks play up well.

Drop Mattock and put Wiles at left back, he's a far stronger player there. Why did Warne drop him from there in the first place, thought a player had to earn a right to get back into the team? Wiles looks a natural in that position even if it isn't his favourite one.
    I'm goin to this Ipswich on Tuesday,hopefully the Millers can bounce back with a win but it'll be a tight game i think.I must say i think Wiles is a r8 prospect and i enjoy watchin him play when i've seen him.Pardon my ignorance but what's wrong with Crooks? I tip 2-1 win for the Millers.UTMPB

I will take a point now just don’t lose.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I'm goin to this Ipswich on Tuesday,hopefully the Millers can bounce back with a win but it'll be a tight game i think.I must say i think Wiles is a r8 prospect and i enjoy watchin him play when i've seen him.Pardon my ignorance but what's wrong with Crooks? I tip 2-1 win for the Millers.UTMPB
    His best mate Jordan Sinnott was killed

Sad news. It might just inspire Tree to do it for his mate...

2-1 millers

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast