+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: are we in danger of going down?

are we in danger of going down?

a huge worrying yes from me

Yes

Yes if we continue with Mcpake.

Tactics are wrong, no passion and no urgency in our play.

Hartley said he would get us out of trouble

Mcann said he would get us out of trouble

McIntyre said he would get us out of trouble.

Mcpake said he would get us out trouble.

FFS are we going to go down the same route again ????

Next 3 games will tell what playoff we are likely to be competing in.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuntz View Post
    Next 3 games will tell what playoff we are likely to be competing in.
    Agree. Worried that a change in manager might create a crisis, whilst others worry that to retain McPake and Nicholl will guarantee that we will get relegated.

For an upwardly looking club of our size the next 5 games are an opportunity to get 11 plus points on the board.

I’m very sad to say I don’t see us getting more than about 8. Considering going to Morton in a final act of support.

Additionally if we can’t win 3 of the first 4, and I just don’t see it, we will lose at alloa for the first time since 1939

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Agree. Worried that a change in manager might create a crisis, whilst others worry that to retain McPake and Nicholl will guarantee that we will get relegated.
    Home crowds of less than 1000, players walking out of training, players desperate to leave, possible relegation to div 1.......I'd suggest there is a crisis and the club need to solve it.

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    For an upwardly looking club of our size the next 5 games are an opportunity to get 11 plus points on the board.

I’m very sad to say I don’t see us getting more than about 8. Considering going to Morton in a final act of support.

Additionally if we can’t win 3 of the first 4, and I just don’t see it, we will lose at alloa for the first time since 1939
    "Upwardly looking club".....We should be.....We certainly ain't.

Heads are more buried in the sand than Ollie the ****ing ostrich.

If there is no management change then then sadly I can see us going down

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Home crowds of less than 1000, players walking out of training, players desperate to leave, possible relegation to div 1.......I'd suggest there is a crisis and the club need to solve it.
    They could solve it by getting rid of the players who want away, bring in a better goalie, bring in a winger, bring in a bigger faster midfield player and keep faith with McPake and Nicholl. Seems to me that they are well on the way to doing what most fans were asking for. Only bit is getting McPake to cut out the tippy tappy stuff.

I know this is a minority view and accept that it is unlikely to convince anyone. Proof will be the performance in the next 3 or 4 games.
    Last edited by BCram; 27-01-2020 at 12:15 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)