+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Palace to bid for Ferguson

Palace to bid for Ferguson

Talk of £4m. I'd do the deal and try to get a sell on.
    If players don't want to play for us and money is what they are after get rid.

Yeah get rid. Looks like we have raised another kid with a sense of entitlement and no sense of gratitude and loyalty to the club that has given you the chance. Sick of em. Before the opening game of the season I bet 99% of the fans had never heard of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Joy_Division View Post
    Yeah get rid. Looks like we have raised another kid with a sense of entitlement and no sense of gratitude and loyalty to the club that has given you the chance. Sick of em. Before the opening game of the season I bet 99% of the fans had never heard of him.
    Couldn’t agree more get rid with sell on. Here from age 11 he can stick his dancing clip up his arse.

Surely a little research online by the individual would show the career trajectory of previous young lads in the same position. Their football has languashied in lower leagues after moving on .
    Even Berahino recently admitted how woefully wrong he was with his Spurs reaction..
    Still agents talk....

I think we should let him go asap. He contributed very little last night although to be fair he should not be played at left back because he has no left foot!

The sensible thing for him to do would be to stay with us. In turn we should play him at right back with Townsend at left back until Gibbs is fit, in other words round pegs in round holes. Why was Townsend dropped after he had played his best game for us against West Ham and then Ferguson switched to left back. O'Shea was brought in at right back and had an absolute mare. Isn't he a central defender? None of it makes sense to me I'm afraid.

I wish he would just Foook off if he is not going to sign.

Fee up to £10m with add ons has been agreed on his way for a medical, hope he passes it. Nice earner for another agent.

Excellent deal for us. Highly overrated in my opinion. Snap their hands off at £10m

Quote Originally Posted by TipperaryBaggie View Post
    Excellent deal for us. Highly overrated in my opinion. Snap their hands off at £10m
    Would love to think that it is correct but I will be amazed if we receive anything like £10m. Maybe half of that if we are very lucky.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)