+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Iversen

Iversen

I’ve commented a few times that he isn’t as good as Rodak but for me he seems to have gone backwards a lately , most if not every game he’ll manage to kick ball out of play from a goal kick.
    What’s happening with him?

I didn't want to post on this yesterday as it was too soon after the game. I thought it was his worst ever performance for us to date..

Poor attempt at spreading himself for the first, wouldn't come out and close down the angles for the second. His kicking was absolutely atrocious and simply an embarrassment. He needs a few words of wisdom from Schmeichel Jnr or to watch some replays of him in action to learn from.

He did actually come and collect early in the second half so he has it in his locker. It will have knocked his confidence and hopefully he's learned from it. Every player has a bad game so hopefully that was his, for a few games at least. He's still very young and hopefully goes on to be an outstanding keeper throughout his career.

Definitely his worst is correct but why does he kick ball out of play at least once a game? Pressure?

He's been great for the majority of the season and saved us on more than one occasion.
    Still learning and Rodak was very ropey for large parts of his first season including punching the ball back into a danger area too many times
    Everyone has an off day as did many of our other players.
    Nothing to be concerned about. Great keeper

Donny's loanee keeper looks very useful.

Better all round keeper than Rodak, probably could have done better for 1st goal, but made at least world class save latter on.
    Made very few errors this season, will have a great future in the game.

Not saying he won’t have a great future but his form has dipped and it wasn’t just yesterday but let’s hope it is just a bad few weeks at the office and Warrington can get him back on track