+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T Croglin's van

O/T Croglin's van

Croglin, used to post regularly on this board and is a good friend of mine. He's a season ticket holder, lives close to Rotherham and has been a real mate in getting me tickets while overseas.

He's been a keen campervan enthusiast - but times change and lives need a bit of uncomplicating - so he's selling his much loved Big White Bus. This is an extract from a recent post on his Facebook page...

"The time has come for us to sell our beloved campervan, which we’ve owned for the last eight years, following its conversion by Wellhouse Leisure/Huddersfield, having being imported from Japan as a people carrier.The van has a Fiamma Awning, Autowatch Cat 1 alarm and Webasto heater, all fitted as extra’s on purchase. The van also has a rock ‘n’ roll bed, sink, double burner stove, fresh water and wastewater tanks, Aircon, removable radio/CD player and loads of onboard storage. The front passenger seat also swivels 180 degrees as a ‘Captains’ chair. All rear tinted windows are fitted with privacy blinds and there are removable “silver screens” for privacy and insulation for the front windows. Also included in the sale, as “freebies”, are a Vango Kela airbeam driveaway awning (which also doubles as an extra bedroom) which can be seen on a couple of the photographs, a Cadac stove, foldable Vango table, two foldable Quest Elite commander chairs, water carrier, all tent pegs and hammers and an electrical hookup cable.

An absolute bargain at £8995"

Apologies if I'm taking a liberty by advertising on his behalf here but for me this is Rotherham related and I'd like to do my bit to help.

I know the van very well and would recommend it - and its owner - 100%.

In keeping with MM traditions I'm not putting names and contact details directly on here. If you or anybody you know might be interested send me (or Croglin; he still has an MM account, I think) a private message or contact me via CAM or Frog.

Thank you

I'll bump this once and then let it drift down. It's had a fair number of views.

Thanks

Some photos on here might have helped. Not everyone has or follows facebook CT....

Is it this one

Name:  images.jpg
Views: 301
Size:  12.5 KB

No, that's Frogs......

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Selling his kitchen too? Times must be hard

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Selling his kitchen too? Times must be hard
    ......that's me pratting about adding the wrong image, and yes that was my old kitchen I sold! Now I can't delete the bleedin thing....

Strewth...just managed to delete it

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-01-27 at 8.16.46 PM.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  19.6 KB

Good point, Brin. Probably a bit late but I took a screen shot of Facebook pictures Croglin put up