+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T NHS problems

O/T NHS problems

Does this sound familiar to anyone? You get up early in the morning to to see or phone for an appointment with your GP because you suddenly fell ill 😷 only to be told that doctor isn’t in until afternoon and it’s appointments only but would you like to see the nurse (who’s not as qualified as a doctor) and when you ask for an appointment they say next one is in two weeks?

Honestly when I was little if you had health issue you went to GP and he saw you if you waited.

Now days you may as well google what you have..
    Last edited by CAMiller; 26-01-2020 at 07:59 PM. Reason: O/T Please

Get health insurance

Or go & live in America

It is familiar under the tories...yep all tory neglect and you go and vote for em ...and ...expect it to get worse..talk about shooting yourself in the foot...whats gonna happen when trump takes control of our health system?

Just out of interest who was in power when you were little?
    Last edited by rolymiller; 26-01-2020 at 07:29 PM.

Tell them you've got the China coronavirus.
    You will probably get a whole team of medics come and see you

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Does this sound familiar to anyone? You get up early in the morning to to see or phone for an appointment with your GP because you suddenly fell ill 😷 only to be told that doctor isn’t in until afternoon and it’s appointments only but would you like to see the nurse (who’s not as qualified as a doctor) and when you ask for an appointment they say next one is in two weeks?

Honestly when I was little if you had health issue you went to GP and he saw you if you waited.

Now days you may as well google what you have..
    10 years of underfunding the NHS by the tories and you voted for who in December ?

Away with your moaning .

...silly only voted for them on a one policy wonder unfortunately many others were daft enough to do it... you reap what you sow...there will be many ordinary folk regretting voting tory for a number of reasons but sometmes folks need to learn the hard way...at least I won't be one of em...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 26-01-2020 at 07:24 PM.

Silly-miller, you've obviously got internet access so do what I do.

All Doctors surgeries only have so many appointments they have to allow patients to book when they call in, however, they also put some on line as the surgery opens so, be prepared to log in in readiness for them opening. I've never failed yet to book an appointment this way.

Furthermore, my surgery also puts up future dates on line I can pre book to save me calling in, have look at yours on line to see if they also offer this service. Trust this might help you.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    ...silly only voted for them on a one policy wonder unfortunately many others were daft enough to do it... you reap what you sow...there will be many ordinary folk regretting voting tory for a number of reasons but sometmes folks need to learn the hard way...at least I won't be one of em...
    But you'll still suffer the same fate....

Give over lads that's a very narrow view.
    It was your beloved Labour Party that emptied the exchequer and they gleefully told the nation they'd done it. They actually gloated and some of you still vote for them
    There were insufficient funds left for a lot of things and unless you wanted a huge hike in taxation then what did ŷou expect
    That Was a legacy of mismanagement from your heroes in the Labour Party
    Last edited by flourbasher; 26-01-2020 at 07:32 PM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast