+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: O/T NHS problems

Btw roly im not expecting anything from torys on nhs

You can blame people for voting Tory instead of a disastrous labour government but in the end of the day it’s not voters who are to blame its the ridiculous policy’s labour came out with, do you seriously think someone who works for BT SKY Virgin or another company who does broadband would vote for a government who wants to put them out of work? With policy’s like that and a list of promises the size of Santa’s naught or nice list they was never going to get in in a billion years.

People want a labour government but they want a competent government too

But back to nhs due to the posts I’ve received you ether have a great gp surgery or are all going private in which case stop moaning about TS spending and get ya own cash out lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    WanChaiMiller, obviously you've not read my post correctly which comes as no surprise. If you read it carefully again (which I've added for you) I post in relation to the 10th post which was not Roly's it was Flour's. Roly's post was number 11.

Here we go again......Silly posts on about not been able to book a doctors appointment and in 10 posts we're onto political bashing again

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Brin don’t waste your breath on him mate,just ask him how the Millers are going on with an O/T in front & you just might get an answer.

👍👍👍👍

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Not talking about Corbyn Flour that is all water under the bridge. I m bothered about what the tories are gonna do now with the track record they have with it. Do you think they will get it funded properly for all?

Go on sell it to me...I'm willing to be persuaded....so the NHS is safe under Boris I presume?

Nice side stepping about the bankers by the way...
    I don't know whether it's safe under Bozzer Roles. Too early to say.
    It concerns me that they are not saying how they are going to make it more efficient and cut out wastage. If they have I haven't heard it and neither have NHS staff

I spent quite a bit of time in the summer speaking tô medics and NHS estates staff and all were left very frustrated at poor management practices. All the issues that were mentioned could be easily fixed from what I could see so they must be pulling their hair out.
    We need to plug the gaps as well as funding it better. Can't have one without the other otherwise we,ll never reach acceptable standards

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Well I am no fan of Corbyn but to lay the delay & thus extra expense for Brexit at his door is frankly laughable
    A truly misinformed post if ever I read one
    I didn't say it was entirely his fault Exile.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    I didn't say it was entirely his fault Exile.
    Forgive me for reaching that conclusion flour but you didn't mention any one else did you?

My appointments just been confirmed , Monday 10-30 am with Dr Boon, Tivoli Buildings, got to keep my waiting days in

Quote Originally Posted by LincsMiller View Post
    My appointments just been confirmed , Monday 10-30 am with Dr Boon, Tivoli Buildings, got to keep my waiting days in
    Bloody hell Lincs, I remember my Mum taking me to see a Dr Boon when I was a nipper.....it was over the Coronation Bridge though past Millmoor on the right hand side.....

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Bloody hell Lincs, I remember my Mum taking me to see a Dr Boon when I was a nipper.....it was over the Coronation Bridge though past Millmoor on the right hand side.....
    Originally Brin it was in the old Tivoli building next door to the cinema , proper Victorian place it was. But Dr Boon was always good for a sick note , he used to ask the patient what they wanted it to say , but it came at a price.... 5 shillings !!!

NHS problem is that it is a world health service, too many patients.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast