+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: O/T NHS problems

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Roles.
    My chances with the NHS are as bad as yours because someone emptied the piggy bank.
    It's not ok to say labour spent more on the NHS when they expect a different generation to pay for it.

Corbyn wasted billions of our money by delaying the Brexit process and causing uncertainty within our businesses.
    As well all know he wasn't doing this for the good of the people he did it for his own personal gain because he wanted to be PM.
    He wanted more of the red scarves with his name on and the football style chants to fettle his over inflated ego.
    How many hospitals could have been built for the billions he wasted.
    How many doctors, nurses trained
    How many GP surgeries built to ease the waiting lists?

That wastage and lost opportunity will also have to be paid for.......and you still vote for them
    Not talking about Corbyn Flour that is all water under the bridge. I m bothered about what the tories are gonna do now with the track record they have with it. Do you think they will get it funded properly for all?

Go on sell it to me...I'm willing to be persuaded....so the NHS is safe under Boris I presume?

Nice side stepping about the bankers by the way...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 26-01-2020 at 08:19 PM.

Yes but labour did not control the financial services as well as they should have done.
    It's called a Goverment for a reason. All in the name
    It was a World recession started in USA.

Brin, no censure for Flour for taking the subject to Brexit?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I can assure you that the $1300/month that it costs here (just to cover me and my youngest daughter) buys you no better service. She began to have headaches back in November so I advised her as a precaution to go and see a doctor. Where she lives over 220 doctors accept our insurance and the earliest appointment she could get was March
    Did you not detect the sarcasm in my post CAM?

Hows Boris getting on with building his 40 new hospitals? China has just built one in a weekend.

Roles.
    My chances with the NHS are as bad as yours because someone emptied the piggy bank.
    It's not ok to say labour spent more on the NHS when they expect a different generation to pay for it.

Corbyn wasted billions of our money by delaying the Brexit process and causing uncertainty within our businesses.
    As well all know he wasn't doing this for the good of the people he did it for his own personal gain because he wanted to be PM.
    He wanted more of the red scarves with his name on and the football style chants to fettle his over inflated ego.
    How many hospitals could have been built for the billions he wasted.
    How many doctors, nurses trained
    How many GP surgeries built to ease the waiting lists?

That wastage and lost opportunity will also have to be paid for.......and you still vote for them
    Well I am no fan of Corbyn but to lay the delay & thus extra expense for Brexit at his door is frankly laughable
    A truly misinformed post if ever I read one

What’s wrong with the NHS,Too many inside the NHS ripping it of.I worked around the NHS for over 12yrs & the amount of money wasted is unbelievable.Well over staffed in the wrong area’s & who else gets 40+ Paid holidays a year 6mths full sick pay that’s abusded.It wants a complete overhaul from top to bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Hows Boris getting on with building his 40 new hospitals? China has just built one in a weekend.

It was a World recession started in USA.
    That doesn't excuse our own Government from mitigating the effects a lot better than they did.
    They are there to protect Uk interests

Brin, no censure for Flour for taking the subject to Brexit?
    WanChaiMiller, obviously you've not read my post correctly which comes as no surprise. If you read it carefully again (which I've added for you) I post in relation to the 10th post which was not Roly's it was Flour's. Roly's post was number 11.

Here we go again......Silly posts on about not been able to book a doctors appointment and in 10 posts we're onto political bashing again

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast