+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: O/T Remainers planning to take 50p coins out of circulation....

You said many right wing thugs. Do you mean most leave voters are right wing thugs.

No. That's why I qualified what I was saying. Flipping eck it's like arguing wi our lass. Get to bed and don't worry about it. Nighty night

Couldn't they give them all to charity? Proof that the Remainder are the party of the rich?

Im setting up a new party, RemainUK. Campaign to get the UK back into to EU. Every remainer can donate their 50p piece as the start-up fund.

I think we should put Trump's ugly mug on them personally...

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    No. That's why I qualified what I was saying. Flipping eck it's like arguing wi our lass. Get to bed and don't worry about it. Nighty night
    . Roly can I get out of bed yet 😊

Good morning Stovic. Get ya sen up its the first day of the rest of your life...no good lying in bed letting time pass you by...

Good morning Stovic. Get ya sen up its the first day of the rest of your life...no good lying in bed letting time pass you by...
    Apparently the coins can be sharpened to make into spear heads to hunt rabbits in the post Brexit wilderness

Alistair Campbell, complicit in the deaths of around 800,000 Iraqi civilians, and he's w**king on about 50 pence pieces, what sort of sociopath must he be?

Mrs Roly and Mrs Mike both deserve long service medals for putting up with you two clowns

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123