+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T Remainers planning to take 50p coins out of circulation....

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I suspect the leavers will be more likely to be violent (ie many right wing thugs) than the remainers so all should be ok... before anyone gets the mardys on no not all leavers are right wing thugs ...

I've got more important things to do on Jan 31st...
    But what have the Leavers got to be violent about ?

Nowt that's the point...that's why there will be no aggro...the remainers will be moderate sort of human beings so not particular prone to violence because they wont be extreme right wingers...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 26-01-2020 at 10:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Nowt that's the point...that's why there will be no aggro...the remainers will be moderate sort of human beings so not particular prone to violence because they wont be extreme right wingers...

but will be out in force in all shops, pubs, clubs, supermarkets trying to find all the new 50p coins so they can hide them and weep over them silently....

Aye probably...unless they chuck em at leavers a sort of 50p war!

Thats good Roly, now i feel assured we can enjoy our party with my fellow Tony Towners without fear of reprisals

Aye you will be safe enough to have your party. Think remainers will just go home and lick their wounds if they aint already...

[QUOTE=rolymiller;39418974]I suspect the leavers will be more likely to be violent (ie many right wing thugs) than the remainers so all should be ok... before anyone gets the mardys on no not all leavers are right wing thugs ...

What a load of *******s

I take it you have the mardys on. I told you not to get the mardys on Stovic.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 26-01-2020 at 11:13 PM.

Not at all. You are steryotyping leave voters. As for the mardys look on twitter the remoaners are in meltdown and have still not accepted the result.

No I'm not. Read what I have put. I said not all leavers are right wing thugs which includes me so I would hardly say I was a right wing thug would I?
    Last edited by rolymiller; 26-01-2020 at 11:22 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast