+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deid(all time NBA great)

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Stat wise you're probably right Pac,

But there does seem to be a hooor of a lot of them.
    Is there a lot of them though? There really isnt. Its a myth generated due to high profile incidents like the North Sea 2009, Colin McRae, Leicester chairman

Between private owners, folk going to their work, the forces, the police or whoever throughout the world. An extremely low percentage actually go down.

The problem with helicopters is that a small problem makes it go splat and everybody is deid.

Id happily go back to choppers for work

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Id happily go back to choppers for work
    Fnar fnar.

I was in Los Angeles with my good wife when I got hooked into viewing basketball through watching him and Jack Nicholson on the tv. It was some sort of final where they play a few games and I really enjoyed it. Nicholson was front row seats and up arguing with officials which was entertaining itself. Bryant was an absolute fantastic player and because of him I started watching a few games. The coach of the LA Lakers was a funny guy and reminded me of Ebbe a bit.
    I tried to get tickets to see them play in Los Angeles but you were not getting a ticket for love nor money.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Is there a lot of them though? There really isnt. Its a myth generated due to high profile incidents like the North Sea 2009, Colin McRae, Leicester chairman

Between private owners, folk going to their work, the forces, the police or whoever throughout the world. An extremely low percentage actually go down.
    I suppose it's quantity in terms of profile rather than volume, but I dinna like heights anyway so unless absolutely essential, you're nae getting me on one of them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12