+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Prepare for surge in UFO sightings.

Prepare for surge in UFO sightings.

Think we are in for an increase in reported sightings around the world going forward...🤔
    Just saw a string of about 24 bright lights moving across the early morning sky around 06:45 this morning. Quite spectacular view watching them move in a line from West to East.....A new addition to the night sky?

And there was me thinking that you were referring to new signings on the horizon!

Spacex put a string of satellites into orbit recently...about 60 in total.
    It moves across the sky like a long chain of lights...in formation....
    Butit will most likely cause confusion to many.....but quite a fantastic sight to see unexpectedly...

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    Spacex put a string of satellites into orbit recently...about 60 in total.
    It moves across the sky like a long chain of lights...in formation....
    Butit will most likely cause confusion to many.....but quite a fantastic sight to see unexpectedly...
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...shire-50947661

I've often had satellite images of stars showing a long white streak through the photograph caused by a moving satellite. There are thousands up there now.
    Thanks.

Ive seen many a strange light with the telescope back in the day, but nowt that i'd immediately think alien spacecraft. Most jump to that conclusion because they haven't the faintest idea what's up there. Most are just meteors, satellites as they wobble along their orbit, space junk re entry, chinese lanterns, laser lights etc. The strangest are those lights that suddenly appear from nowhere and disappear just as quick which are iridium flares.

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    The strangest are those lights that suddenly appear from nowhere and disappear just as quick which are iridium flares.
    You can find the time that they flare online now. They are good to spot. You are right Phil about the ignorance regarding the night sky observation. Most people no longer look up. Light pollution is atrocious everywhere.
    But you still never know what you might see when you look up in life...👽

This is what I saw....this was taken from Japan recently.
    It is a most unusual sight to see even knowing what it is...
    Reminds me of the first time I saw the ISS and the space shuttle coming along side it over head years a go...

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)