+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Brownlie Away

Brownlie Away

I know for sure that Partick Thistle were putting a lot of pressure on Brownlie to come to them earlier than the close season . This led to his horrendous display on Saturday where his head wasnt right at all. So , well done wee McCall , you have managed to take a key player early from us and helped us lose an important game. Hope your next s### is a hedgehog and we stay up and you go down.

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    I know for sure that Partick Thistle were putting a lot of pressure on Brownlie to come to them earlier than the close season . This led to his horrendous display on Saturday where his head wasnt right at all. So , well done wee McCall , you have managed to take a key player early from us and helped us lose an important game. Hope your next s### is a hedgehog and we stay up and you go down.
    Do agree with you but why the manager played him on Saturday when he would have known what was going down, beggars belief

A stick - on he was offski to move in the window period and another kick in the cojones for the club. Can't say a partnership of the young boy Devine and Kilday fills me with optimism but hopefully I am wrong - tough times ahead I fear.

Queens did receive a decent fee . Enough to look for a suitable replacement

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    Queens did receive a decent fee . Enough to look for a suitable replacement

hopefully gets spent on a decent experienced player who has a decent proven record at this plus higher level .

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    hopefully gets spent on a decent experienced player who has a decent proven record at this plus higher level .
    Hopefully Semple and Kilday will be the new centre back partnership unless we somehow get Berra.

I think this is a terrible decision by the club letting him go. Just purely down to money and no thought for the consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by deek5trans View Post
    I think this is a terrible decision by the club letting him go. Just purely down to money and no thought for the consequences.

i think the choices were either keep him and dont play him as his heads not at queens anymore ,so will never put his body on the line for the club ,plus stop him from playing for a rival ,or just let him go take the cash and get a better player in .

Quote Originally Posted by deek5trans View Post
    He didn't want to be here anymore, Did you not watch the game on Sat, He def didn't want injured putting his 2 & 1/2 year deal at Partick in jeopardy. Better off with the money than paying his wage & benching him.

Have you seen the table ? Last thing we want to do is give teams a helping hand. He's away to Partick to strengthen their squad.
    If it works then we have one less team to cushion the risk of relegation.
    We should have permanently benched him imo.

Also makes AJ look like a dick for picking him on Saturday and then chopping him in after a suspect game.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)