+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: SCOTT KASHKET SUSPENDED (Wycombe)

SCOTT KASHKET SUSPENDED (Wycombe)

Scott Kashket has been suspended from all football and football-related activity for six months, fined £3,446.13 and warned as to his future conduct.

The Wycombe Wanderers FC player admitted placing 183 bets on football matches, which is contrary to FA Rule E8, between 3 September 2014 and 22 August 2016.

Two months of the suspension are effective immediately and the additional four months will come into effect if he commits a further breach of The FA’s Betting Rules before 21 July 2021.

The independent Regulatory Commission’s written reasons for the sanction can be found below.

Seems harsh. I don’t think a ban that long helps anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Seems harsh. I don’t think a ban that long helps anyone.
    Not at all, 183 bets which he could have thrown games for all we know.

Doesn’t say he was involved in the games. He’d probably be banned for much longer.
    Brian Rice is looking at 16 month ban for average £10 bets on Iranian football. He’s already admitted hitting rock bottom so banning him from his job and fining him £100k is like pour petrol on a fire. Again the FA/SFA thinking about their own self righteous image and making a few quid instead of supporting people.

Ashley Cole Shot an apprentice.
    Joey Barton put a cigar out on one.
    Suarez and evra.
    Cantona Kung fu.

All deemed less offences than this.

Rice got a 5 match ban and another 5 suspended.

Lets hope he is one of their better players...

Has played 19 games as a. Striker this season and he scored the winner at.......New York Stadium!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    Has played 19 games as a. Striker this season and he scored the winner at.......New York Stadium!!!
    Well that’s it then......shoot the b@stard

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    Not questioning footballer's general intelligence but I hear he had us down to win that day!

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Not questioning footballer's general intelligence but I hear he had us down to win that day!
    And he put a bet on the action replay