+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Man Management

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    For the sake of Dundee Football Club I hope I am very very wrong
    To quote Private Fraser in Dad’s Army, “I think we are Doomed, Doomed”!!

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    To quote Private Fraser in Dad’s Army, “I think we are Doomed, Doomed”!!
    Bizarrley, dad's army was the programme BBC held in an emergency if they were unable to transmit regular programmes.

So not a bad analogy in our current circs.

Islay, corporal Jones also said Don't Panic, Don't Panic!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Islay, corporal Jones also said Don't Panic, Don't Panic!!!
    Ever the optimist!

Todd never got a fair crack, McPake was injured and mackie was a nightmare he brought in! Johnson didn’t attract attention he walked off from training in the huff, a winger that’s not played at any decent level, the midfielder looks ok but he’s about the 9th we’ve tried in there.

3 weeks ago he said he was happy with his squad, your cup interpretation seems reasonable except we were shyte.

I’m sorry but the mgr has no trust left here, and neither does his boss
    Boy on other forum thinks season tickets will GO UP next season providing......

Wait for it.

Mcpake is kept on....

Season tic sales will be either

Decrease if promoted, major decrease if we stay down, non existent stay down with Mcpake in charge.

Whole ethos of the club has to change before we move forward, hurtling backwards quicker than any club in Scotland at present.

Just to add, no matter if it's option 1,2 or 3 above anyone asking in the shop during sales period will be told sales are steady.

Nothing changes.

Quote Originally Posted by GB72 View Post
    Boy on other forum thinks season tickets will GO UP next season providing......

Wait for it.

Mcpake is kept on....
    Pretty sure that one's an Arab at the capers.

Even Nelms must realise that he cannot get away with charging Premier League season ticket prices for Championship football if we do not get promoted at the end of this season.
    Morton have the right idea. According to the Morton preview on the club website it is cash turnstiles for away fans with tickets only required for disabled supporters.
    Last edited by islaydarkblue; 30-01-2020 at 09:35 PM.

Johnson didn’t attract attention he walked off from training in the huff,
    Not true I'm afraid. This rumour came from academy kids who couldn't find his boots to clean after training but he had taken them with him as the move to Orient was agreed prior to Dunfermline game.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)