+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Manages to patronise men and women with the same statement.

Manages to patronise men and women with the same statement.

Stupid c(_)nt

Firms urged to crack down on office football chat https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-51261999

Another one that wants to get a life,who pays these people,sort your life out love are you are going to be sad person all your life get out more into the real world.

This sort of ott overzealous BS makes a mockery of any reasonable move towards equality and, paradoxically, plays into the hands of those opposed to any sort of equality for women.

What the hell is up with people, do they lead a sad life outside of work or something?

Feels left out, yes I suppose we don’t feel left out when they chat their ****

Come to NYS and join in the fun you jealous cow/s

I have nothing against sports enthusiasts or cricket fans - that's great," she said. What?
    Last edited by millertop; 27-01-2020 at 03:12 PM.

I think the chartered management institute need to have a serious look at what they are paying their staff to do if this is what they are coming up with!!!

Wonder why she's a Ms? Probably some frigid cow who thinks anything sport is not in her vocabulary ....the cricket point could be a red herring.....

Another one wanting her 10 minutes of fame. Wonder how many 'women' talk about 'Love island' during office hours or 'Dancing on Ice' that men just aren't interested in but leave them to it to talk about without spouting it needs curtailing? Sad bitch....

I think she has a point, it should be banned. For example, here where I work there's a bloke who comes in every Monday morning spouting the same old crap about football and it's getting on everybody's nerves. I try to ignore it but he just goes on, and on and on.....I wish he'd stick to horse racing.

Just beat me to it.

Its just another career enhancing move. you have to get noticed to get on , and it appears to have worked

Shows what happens if you're locked away in an atic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast