+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance prediction vs. Chesterfield 01.02.20

2nd half in full, for those that missed it on BT.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Good idea, thinking of the greater good and as a selfless act we need a separate thread just to keep you satisfied and more importantly save the forum the tete a tete.

Surely even you don't wish for every match thread, predciton thread, Navy inquest thread to go down the same route? We can keep all this bilge contained to this one thread.

So reading your post it's obvious you live for this , and want to continue. Well you can't say I didn't give you the option.

Once you set it up, you can have a go at my grammar, spelling and ability to tell the time. All really ***** on NCM to anyone with two much time on your friends and seeking to meet people from the internet#emptynest?

You can even keep misquoting, making things up and fibbing to your heart's content on there. I'll join in for kicks.

And I will help you out with football finances, explain why a guess isn't a life or death situation and define what an estimate is. I will also explain the negatives of spending hundreds of thousands of pounds each and every season on changing managers and their assistants and staff.

If you don't mind i may get someone else in to help you with the penalty kick laws who can explain it better than me.

Who knows you may even answer a direct question you little weasel you

All of the above it will be self contained to just us two, a private room (sorry Navy, he will have to go it alone on this one), saving the NCM and allowing it to concentrate back on football.

You start the thread and I'll see you there pops

You're welcome folks.
    As I said before, it's all there in black and white.

I'm happy to let anyone who can be bothered to read it make their own mind up.

... yes, Snobhead 1, who knows the price of everything and the value of very little ...

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... yes, Snobhead 1, who knows the price of everything and the value of very little ...
    BlackHorse, I reckon Snobhead 1's new playmate should be enrolled into the Snobhead club. Am I correct in thinking he'll be Snobhead 4?

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    When I'm at the races I never back the black horse - they can't be trusted.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Excellent view of all the goals from several different angles, presumably because it was on TV. Makes a change from some of the away game goal vids which look like they've been filmed using a vintage cine camera!

... 60YAP ... I can well I understand your thinking but fawning or being plain argumentative does not qualify for Snobhead status. If that were the case, BFP would be in there as Chief A-hole Creep. There will only ever be 3 who qualify - Not so elite as 1; someone from Hull as 2; and some foreigner who drills holes and was living in France as 3.
    Thank you for your interest and COYP, as ever.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910