+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance prediction vs. Chesterfield 01.02.20

Ardley uses the opportunity of playing in front of the cameras to stamp his personality on the game.

So I'll go for 0-0.

We scrape a draw 1-1.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    I just want to see Enzio stay out wide and take the defenders on, instead of drifting into the middle like he did against Daggenham and Dover. Also, the midfielders support the attack and at least try to get past the halfway line..
    It's how Ardley wants them to play, we set up not to lose rather than go for it, hence the pi$$ing about at the back and wide players drifting into the middle and lose our width.

Pre match talk would be about how good Chesterfield are , their league position is false one, they have the new manager bounce effect !. its going to be a difficult game.
    We get a 1-1 draw , but should have won , if only we had scored from our two shots on target....
    The pro Ardley campaigners come on here posting about how good it is to get a point at home especially has we have the live on TV curse around our neck.
    We are still in touching distance of the play offs why are we complaining ,
    Don't forget we didn't have a team or a pre season of note and Ardley stayed loyal to us when he could have left us in the summer !
    Fingers and toes crossed that I am completely wrong and we stuff them 4 plus to nil..... but can anyone seriously see that happening with NA in charge ?

Notts 0 Spireites 2 Bodin (2)

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Pre match talk would be about how good Chesterfield are , their league position is false one, they have the new manager bounce effect !. its going to be a difficult game.
    We get a 1-1 draw , but should have won , if only we had scored from our two shots on target....
    The pro Ardley campaigners come on here posting about how good it is to get a point at home especially has we have the live on TV curse around our neck.
    We are still in touching distance of the play offs why are we complaining ,
    Don't forget we didn't have a team or a pre season of note and Ardley stayed loyal to us when he could have left us in the summer !
    Fingers and toes crossed that I am completely wrong and we stuff them 4 plus to nil..... but can anyone seriously see that happening with NA in charge ?
    1-2 og

Why didn't we have the new manager bounce last season? Cos he is fecking sheite

Just want to check our record when on TV is really poor isn't it? I don't mean just under the current manager I mean in general?

We have put all of the four sides we've played down the bottom at Meadow Lane to the sword, but then there is the TV curse factor. Head to Head at home since 2007 (including the FL Trophy) reveals a pulse like sequence that goes WL WL WL W , so that isn't encouraging either and despite their position they've only lost 2 of their last 7.

I think we could lose this one.

0-1

Notts 0 - 0 Real Madrid (oops... sorry Chesterfield)

I'll be back in the pub by 6.45

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Notts 4 - 1 Chesterfield

Wootton x2, Lacey, Roberts

The telly curse finally laid to rest
    Swale has the only positive forecast, so far. Not sure how much the late kick-off and being on BT will affect the gate.

Notts to win 2-1

Wootton, Hollis (og)

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast