+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance prediction vs. Chesterfield 01.02.20

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Pre match talk would be about how good Chesterfield are , their league position is false one, they have the new manager bounce effect !. its going to be a difficult game.
    We get a 1-1 draw , but should have won , if only we had scored from our two shots on target....
    The pro Ardley campaigners come on here posting about how good it is to get a point at home especially has we have the live on TV curse around our neck.
    We are still in touching distance of the play offs why are we complaining ,
    Don't forget we didn't have a team or a pre season of note and Ardley stayed loyal to us when he could have left us in the summer !
    Fingers and toes crossed that I am completely wrong and we stuff them 4 plus to nil..... but can anyone seriously see that happening with NA in charge ?

Hahaha.

Can't see us getting more than a point and Ardley will then proclaim it as a valuable point against a very good team.

2-0 Notts. Wootton, Roberts, 6,567. Put the TV curse to bed.

0-0 - Chesterfields new signing Fitz has a blinder in goal and we enquire about signing him...

Think he'll be playing for us. But far as I'm aware none of the loanees can play against as clause in deal.

I wish Slocombe was playing

We only need to play an average game to beat these so I expect we'll lose after chasing yet another bewildering, over-cautious, tactical misfire from our genius-in-chief who'll say we were well prepared for this game but:

A, The players couldn't follow the script and it worried them.
    B, The new scoreboard was too bright and it blinded them.
    C, The TV cameras were too close to the pitch and it frightened them.

I predict if we fail to win the bongos will be beating for Ardley to go.

Without a doubt, I wouldn't be surprised if they sacrificed Doyle or Enzio as well

Quote Originally Posted by Pie1862 View Post
    0-0 - Chesterfields new signing Fitz has a blinder in goal and we enquire about signing him...
    awesome !

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast