+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool Cup Replay

Liverpool Cup Replay

Klopp has stated that all of his Premiership Squad will be taking their two week break and won’t take part in the replay

He is leaving it to the kids to try and win the game

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    Klopp has stated that all of his Premiership Squad will be taking their two week break and won’t take part in the replay

He is leaving it to the kids to try and win the game
    I just heard something on Sky Sports about the FA cup replays but only caught the arse end of the conversation. Anybody know what was said?

And he said he wont be managing the team either what arrogance as if he needs a break that he cant even sit on the bench for a game. Lets hope Shrewsbury stuff them

Wonder how many of these managers that dont want replays would be saying this if there clubs had scored last minute equalisers to force a replay.

It gives a chance for the young kids to push into the first side
    I think it's very clever what he is doing
    He wants the premier league title at all costs
    And the young kids have the chance to win a cup

If Klopp plays all the kids then the game should be only coppers to get in to watch.

I think it's cheating the fans by putting out a full team of kids and it's certainly demeaning the cup and also disrespecting the opponent.

Nothing was said when Villa beat his kids in the League cup or when his kids beat Everton in the last round of the FA cup.You ask Shrewsbury if they are bothered about facing the kids.

Playing some kids is one thing.
    Playing all kids is another.

the first team got this far they should play ,however the league and the prem knew this was a break
    i can undertsand the players not playing but klopp should manage the team whoever they put out as he is the first team manager and thats who qualified

i once spoke to Ron greenwood and he would always go and watch the kids and encourage them .
    why wouldnt you he said
    they are the ones that will keep me in a job long term

If they are de-valuing the FA Cup,then what the hell have we been doing for the last 13 seasons regards the Premier League.
    We only aim for survival rather than competing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)