+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bielsa says business done - is it enough

Bielsa says business done - is it enough

Reports / gossip say club completed & unlikely to do more Jan business, could be true or just waiting till end of window etc. If all dealing are done, is it enough to get us over the line?, striker in, winger in, keeper in, just feel with lack of backup / MB"s reluctance to use U23 players, CB / DM position may catch us out. Be interesting to see what WBA, Fulham, Forest etc do.
    Good news! Roberts fit again, but they didn't say for how long.

a CB would have been the icing on the cake, though i guess Bielsa is happy with our utility players who can play there if need be Berardi,phillips,Dallas, Ayling, he does like a compact squad! id say our issues lately have been down to lack of a goalscorer, and all round ineptitude as opposed to fatigue. If Bielsa is happy, then so am i.

There is also reports that we are not finished in this transfer market. Much better to say you are not urgently looking (desperate) prices are mad enough in this window...

Quote Originally Posted by bathlad61 View Post
    Reports / gossip say club completed & unlikely to do more Jan business, could be true or just waiting till end of window etc. If all dealing are done, is it enough to get us over the line?, striker in, winger in, keeper in, just feel with lack of backup / MB"s reluctance to use U23 players, CB / DM position may catch us out. Be interesting to see what WBA, Fulham, Forest etc do.
    Good news! Roberts fit again, but they didn't say for how long.
    Might have to resort to under 23's tonight as Berardi was/is injured? and White playing in Phillips role...

White playing in Phillips role makes us weaker in defence in my opinion and if memory serves me right the last time we did this White looked like a fish out of water!

Think we may just have scored an own goal with this decision..obviously hope I am wrong but we'll see.

A new CB is essential, Cooper has never filled me with confidence. He certainly is not Premier League quality after we've gone up as Champions!!! 😉

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)