+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Incomings

Incomings

Just thought i'd grab all your thoughts, ive seen multiple clubs around us or even in the league below signing what id class as proven championship players, scowen been one last night to a club in the league below scott hogan and so on. surely some of these names would have helped us out for the next few months, if the dont fit the plan at least as a back up

I would have had Josh Scowen back in a heartbeat. Only 26 years old. Can play anywhere in midfield, and also right back

Quote Originally Posted by Nozzer1953 View Post
    I would have had Josh Scowen back in a heartbeat. Only 26 years old. Can play anywhere in midfield, and also right back
    The question is,would he have us back? & I think we know the answer to that

Unless Josh Scowen changes his name to Johan Scowmaurein and yodels during his medical there is no chance.

Holsten Pils , Lowen Brau and Molsten Coors are in talks at Oakwell ,
    Hoss says despite what some think , he's confident he can arrange a Pi ss up inna brewery !

Quote Originally Posted by PontyBram View Post
    Just thought i'd grab all your thoughts, ive seen multiple clubs around us or even in the league below signing what id class as proven championship players, scowen been one last night to a club in the league below scott hogan and so on. surely some of these names would have helped us out for the next few months, if the dont fit the plan at least as a back up
    Weers Hogan gone ?

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Weers Hogan gone ?
    I believe hes on his way to Birmingham mate

He's not done much last few season's to be fair , had some big money moves, but never got back to his goalscoring form of previous years, maybe injuries ? We could have had this lad for next to nothing , Keef said no , on returning to Rochdale Keef promptly signed Hogan , they then sold him on to Brentford I think for around 8 million ?
    Good business for the Dale

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Weers Hogan gone ?
    Trying to catch crocodiles

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    Trying to catch crocodiles
    Wrestlemania.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast