+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Matt Crooks.

Matt Crooks.

His sister has posted this on Facebook

To remember and show respects to our precious friend and to show support for Matt I would like to ask everyone going to tonights match to please have a minutes applause for Jordan Sinnott on the 25th minute ❤️
    It would mean a lot to us, thank you x

Wonder if Tree will be available tonight, sure he would love to play for his friend.

Matt seemed very troubled before kick off and expectedly so. Going back to the dug out pre kick off I thought he wasn't going to start. Seemed to take an age to take his trackie top off and join the lads in the middle for a pre game chat/huddle.

The applause came on the 25th minute as expected and suddenly Matt switched on came alive. Must have been so hard for him tonight.

The applause before kick off when his name was read out was very supportive to Matt, well done everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Matt seemed very troubled before kick off and expectedly so. Going back to the dug out pre kick off I thought he wasn't going to start. Seemed to take an age to take his trackie top off and join the lads in the middle for a pre game chat/huddle.

The applause came on the 25th minute as expected and suddenly Matt switched on came alive. Must have been so hard for him tonight.

The applause before kick off when his name was read out was very supportive to Matt, well done everyone.
    He looked upset at full time, hood up head down, it was upsetting to see tbh, feel for the lad and he’s got the funeral to get through yet which will possible be a few weeks away or could even be longer

We has fans were behind big tree, showing our support at this difficult time in the 25th minute.