+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Life time ban???

Life time ban???

Just saw this on twitter posted by the club

REPORT HOTLINE | We don't tolerate any form of discrimination or inappropriate behaviour here at #rufc. If you see or hear any at today's game or in future you can report it via our anonymous reporting hotline.

I think discrimination is clear as day but inappropriate behaviour? Is it only me who thinks this is vague and open to interpretation?

Can you fart and not say sorry
    Can you burp and not say excuse me?

If you wonder where fans are next season they got a life time ban for not flushing chain or something

No bugger flushes owt at any ground, trust me on that one!

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    No bugger flushes owt at any ground, trust me on that one!
    That’s inappropriate behaviour and everyone deserves a ban for it

Show me a **** roll in any away ground...nobody dares go for a number two and they somehow manage to miss the bowl and piss all over the place.....

Talking of toilets, this is the third game in a row where there hasn’t been any soap in the dispensers in the east stand.

Does no one check?

Don't tell me they've got the hand dryers working....well I never!

Let's hope they have checked that the fire escape doors aren't locked...or... you know what comes next...

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Talking of toilets, this is the third game in a row where there hasn’t been any soap in the dispensers in the east stand.

Does no one check?
    This is the eighth year in a row where there hasn't been any soap in the dispensers in Elliotts!!!

It just seems to me if they don’t like you because of some reason like you have a seizer in stadium they can give you a life time ban for inappropriate behaviour.

Can you cheer or is that inappropriate behaviour?
    Last edited by Silly-miller; 29-01-2020 at 09:10 AM.

How many people have you heard of being banned for the examples you’ve given?

Don’t worry, it isn’t a dystopian conspiracy to get rid of working class people from football. It’s just there to protect themselves from anything they’ve not thought of.

All venue policies and employer contracts will have similar wording.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast