+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Ipswich Town

MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Ipswich Town

It's hard to think about what any of us would do if or best mate lost his life in tragic circumastances but it seems like all the clubs have put a shirt up for the charity with Sinnott 25 on the back. A nice tribute to a young life lost. I'm not sure if Crooks will be in the starting 11 tonight after missing the game but I hope so because we din't half miss him on Saturday against Peterborough.

That loss and the win by Ipswich lead to us being knocked off the top of the table but we can turnthat around tonight surely! It aint going to be easy though! Ipswich have clicked agaian and are showing theire early season form! Balls o it! It was against these that we got a great away win!

I must admit to waking up last night and wondering what the score was! Yes I thought that we'd played last night and I'd missed it!

Summert wrong with my tête this season!

Enjoy the game boys and girls!

TEAM v
    @IpswichTown
    | Iversen; Thompson, Ihiekwe, Wood (C), Mattock; Ogbene, Barlaser, Crooks, Adelakun; Vassell, Smith.

SUBS | Bilboe, Olosunde, MacDonald, Lindsay, Wiles, Lamy, Ladapo.

Spot on in my opinion. Well done Warney. Crookes ln for wiles and Thommo for Olasunde.

It never does to get too carried away but that team should give us a decent chance of 3 points.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 28-01-2020 at 06:50 PM.

That looks pretty decent to me! Glad to see Thompson back in

We've also got players on the bench who can come on and do a good job. Lets hope the ref is decent as well but I waint hold me breath on that one...

If Vassell and Crooks are physically and mentally ok, that's our best team (on paper)

Don't tell the missus but she thinks I've gone out tonight to my regular Tuesday evening astrophysics course that she bought me for Christmas. It's a great course, delivered at Greenwich observatory but when I found out that Millers game was on iplayer, no brainer, I'm in the pub ready for the game!

Sssshhhhh!!

Legend in the lounge tonight. Alan lee

Yates?? Gone back to Swindon?

And what a legend. Great player

(Alan Lee that is, not Yates )
    Last edited by ragingpup; 28-01-2020 at 07:39 PM.

Evening all. I’m on my last evening in UK and will be listening to this on I-Follow. (As I understand it, you don’t get the video link when your actually in UK which is a bit of a shame.)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast