+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: so who actually thinks the buyout will happen

...out of interest PB, what were the mental health problems you had that kept you away for si long?

Genuine question.

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    "i want him gone as im sick of fan against fan "

WHAT???!
    ronny do you go to matches???

the atmosphere is good the boycott brigade and the piss stained bed sheet brigade have gone

yet you get little pockets of small minded people who think we should be a ot higher than w are or at least spend a load to try and be better instead of enjoying what we have
    a team lead by a geordie
    a team mid to top half
    a team that is stable
    a team that has been added to every transfer window recently

we could be th eunwashed

i still think the same small minded ones will have a go at the next owner of they come in and dont spend millions which doesnt guarantee success

the truth is
    i go to games and at the moment the fans are beginnimg to sing steves name
    we are getting big gates
    we are doing better than some thought or wished
    we wont go down

4 more points and we wuld be top 7=8

eyt we still get moaners

so let him go lets see what we get and lets hope the grass is greener

i dont think it will be under staveley or the saudis

and my consciance says i wouldnt want to be owned by someone who has blood on his hands

we are better than that

geordie women are hard women who fought for women rights etc peopell like ellen wilkinson would turn in their graves

women cannot compete freely in sports
    they are not allowed to try on clothes when they go shopping

they are not allowed to take up education with out their guardians or husbands approval

we shouldnt be used for sports washing

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    ...out of interest PB, what were the mental health problems you had that kept you away for si long?

Genuine question.
    health problems or mental health problems
    a ban kept me away sclox surely you know that

i have health issues at the moment
    but thats not what kept me away

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post

the atmosphere is good the boycott brigade and the piss stained bed sheet brigade have gone

yet you get little pockets of small minded people who think we should be a ot higher than w are or at least spend a load to try and be better instead of enjoying what we have
    a team lead by a geordie
    a team mid to top half
    a team that is stable

we could be th eunwashed

i still think the same small minded ones will have a go at the next owner of they come in and dont spend millions which doesnt guarantee success

the truth is
    we are getting big gates
    we wont go down

eyt we still get moaners

and my consciance says i wouldnt want to be owned by someone who has blood on his hands

we are better than that

geordie women are hard women who fought for women rights etc peopell like ellen wilkinson would turn in their graves

they are not allowed to take up education with out their guardians or husbands approval

I'd like a partisan view on this.

Do you think if the same 10000 boycott again, will the recipients of the "free" tickets use their hard earned to purchase one themselves next time?

Will they wait for another freebie or just not bother at all?

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post

a team lead by a geordie
    a team mid to top half
    a team that is stable

we could be th eunwashed

the truth is
    we are getting big gates
    we wont go down

eyt we still get moaners

we are better than that

firstly yes not as regularly as i used to or would like to

sick of fan against fan -well you've had a good go there

complaining about the rights of Saudi women - thought that would of been up your street you don't like women involving themselves in football

I am proud I dont go.I support Newcastle United and not Ashley's version.If you go crack on.I went from an early age until Ashley came.As for the takeover,big IF it goes through,then I imagine those that dont want the Saudis will stay away for the strength of their principles or is it just bait for an argument.
    For the record IF it happens I wont try and go back.Family time I have now cant be beaten.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    I am proud I dont go.I support Newcastle United and not Ashley's version.If you go crack on.I went from an early age until Ashley came.As for the takeover,big IF it goes through,then I imagine those that dont want the Saudis will stay away for the strength of their principles or is it just bait for an argument.
    For the record IF it happens I wont try and go back.Family time I have now cant be beaten.
    Pboro, another fact for you. Bruce is not a Geordie as he was born in Corbridge which is up river.

Definition of a Geordie is born on either side of the river between Newcastle and Gateshead down to the two Shields, North and South at the mouth of the river.

Some woman on Twitter,a verified newswoman from Dubai says there is no interest.Wheras the Shields gazette claim they have had it verified the Rueben brothers are involved.
    Think it's time to hibernate until it's all over one way or the other.Shows what the club think of the fanbase.They could say if they are negotiating or not.Its out there now.Whenever Ashley is accused of anything they are there like a shot denying things.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Pboro, another fact for you. Bruce is not a Geordie as he was born in Corbridge which is up river.

Definition of a Geordie is born on either side of the river between Newcastle and Gateshead down to the two Shields, North and South at the mouth of the river.
    he classes himself as a geordie and many have described him as so its a bit like calling someone from london a cockney

you still have a go at him though hey
    even if he is from the north east and a newcastle united supporter

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    firstly yes not as regularly as i used to or would like to

sick of fan against fan -well you've had a good go there

complaining about the rights of Saudi women - thought that would of been up your street you don't like women involving themselves in football
    nope i dont go fan a aginst fan i go against those that hae a go at the club i support and then say their a fan

i havent said i dont want women involved in football,just they aint very good at it and maybe stay in their own league which we in this country allow and encourage them to do so without having to have the approval of their male guardians

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)