+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh well

Oh well

Is it ever thus

But at least there's the FA cup

Hope we draw forest after we beat manure

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    Hope we draw forest after we beat manure
    I knew you'd bite

I saw your sarcasm in the earlier thread. " WHO HAVE fOREST GOT?"

Very salty man Stetson, mind the gap.

ps, you've got to get past the banana skin yet. They'll be rubbing their hands together after that ****e performance.

What makes this season even more of a kick right in the belly is watching those 2 *******s go up automatically, you can see it happening and its like a slow motion car crash. WBA are utter pants all of a sudden and Forest being the in form side of the division, proper remind me of our 2007 side in that they don't pull up any trees but get the job done. Leeds will probably kick on again and go up with them.

We've spent the past few years pimping ourselves out to all and sundry ffs, Rooney, Lampard etc. And yet the only way up is to buy the EFLs refs ffs, Bournemouth, Burnley being two that knew the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    I knew you'd bite

I saw your sarcasm in the earlier thread. " WHO HAVE fOREST GOT?"

Very salty man Stetson, mind the gap.

ps, you've got to get past the banana skin yet. They'll be rubbing their hands together after that ****e performance.
    We are rubbish but at least we ain't Forest, enjoy the prem though but its nothing special. And remember,,, the one's getting the money ain't you the fans but the bubbly crew, ie your owners and their tag alongs.

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    We are rubbish but at least we ain't Forest, enjoy the prem though but its nothing special. And remember,,, the one's getting the money ain't you the fans but the bubbly crew, ie your owners and their tag alongs.
    Oh lets not bother then?
    Lets all not bother trying ever again. LMFAO.
    Of course if Derby was in the mix, you'd feel exactly the same wouldn't you? Have you any idea how childish that sounds?

Heres some more for you to chew on.

More bad news for Derby to come out in the next few weeks. Investigating WR transfer and wages. EFL have asked for more clarification on the agreement. Suspect it’s Mel trying it on.

It never rains, but it pours.
    You had your fun at our expense. It's our turn to laugh our tits off now.

More bad news for Derby to come out in the next few weeks. Investigating WR transfer and wages. EFL have asked for more clarification on the agreement. Suspect it’s Mel trying it on.

It never rains, but it pours.
    You had your fun at our expense. It's our turn to laugh our tits off now.
    On the 14th of January, the FA signed off on it being OK.........

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    On the 14th of January, the FA signed off on it being OK.........
    You keep believing that.
    Have you ever considered they were misled?

Same person who let the cat out the bag over the previous wrong doings told me this.
    I hear all the Marinakis accusations, but for some reason folks think MM is a saint?

But lets all be an ostrich, it may go away.

You keep believing that.
    Have you ever considered they were misled?

Same person who let the cat out the bag over the previous wrong doings told me this.
    I hear all the Marinakis accusations, but for some reason folks think MM is a saint?

But lets all be an ostrich, it may go away.
    You may be right. We may have been misled but there are, thus far, no reports of it in the public domain for us to go on........ So, not ostrich machinations, merely going on what is in the public domain.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)