+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by pete1967b View Post
    I am in agreement that he is not scoring enough given the chances we create, he is not the only one is he?,

My question is someone tell me who is going to replace him if MB drops him?

Regarding Kiko have you forgot the top class save he made v Millwall at 2-1 down? I have to admit as said earlier it is time for the young lad to have his chance but that does not mean Kiko is **** i just think Meslier is better.
    Would have liked to have seen Edmondson being giving a bit of game time ( over the course of the season) from the subs bench in order to build up his experience.

From what I could make out, Kiko wasnt fouled, Alioski was lightweight and got bundled in to him, which caused him to lose the ball.

I repeat I dont get why one of the smallest players on the pitch is defending the six yard box on a corner. Also think Kiko needs to be more aggressive when coming for the ball, so players think twice about challenging him.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    "Yesterday we were brilliant"......

75% possession and yet not a single goal.

Losing to a team lying in the relegation zone, at home, in front of 30k+ fans.

And we were "brilliant"

Delusional, like your mate.
    Sad thing is some the football was breathtaking but without the goals to finish it off - well it’s frustrating because it could be so much more.

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    Let's see if you still think we're brilliant in ten days time after the forest and Brentford games, yesterday was where we could have given ourselves a slight gap, but we let a team 3rd from bottom make our goalkeeper and striker look the clowns they are, walk away with 3 points and give ourselves no room for mistakes (not gonna happen), yes I'm still fuming and gutted over what should have been a straight forward 3 points.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    This.
    ???

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    ???
    Agreeing with NW post.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Agreeing with NW post.
    Ah, I see.

Cant be arsed responding to your constant drivel,
    Wasting your time Pete, you will NEVER have the last word against our resident doom merchant.
    He answers yoiur point twice, then answers his own answers lol

We all get upset and pissed off with results, but most of us accept that we the fans cannot influence the manager [Time has shown that] so we either get behind the team or go elsewhere.... or as i mentioned in another post just moan and fecking moan and piss weveryone else off [I had to put up with this again at ER last Tuesday]

I try not to lose the faith, but somethimes I am pushed to believe we will learn and get it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Wasting your time Pete, you will NEVER have the last word against our resident doom merchant.

We all get upset and pissed off with results, but most of us accept that we the fans cannot influence the manager [Time has shown that] so we either get behind the team or go elsewhere.... or as i mentioned in another post just moan and fecking moan and piss weveryone else off [I had to put up with this again at ER last Tuesday]

I try not to lose the faith, but somethimes I am pushed to believe we will learn and get it right.
    And yet YOU are prepared to agree with the "resident doom merchant" on the matchday thread (top of page 14 on a phone, not sure on a PC but I'm sure you can find it), when I suggested that 'none are so blind as those who will not see" Funny that, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post

Very much like, Certain posters have taken it personally when i did not mean it against them, which is sad because now the little banter has become people saying about not being a real fan, only one poster has come out and said whom i was referring to.

I wont waste my time anymore i will just not reply, simples.

Very much like, Certain posters have taken it personally when i did not mean it against them, which is sad because now the little banter has become people saying about not being a real fan, only one poster has come out and said whom i was referring to.

I wont waste my time anymore i will just not reply, simples.
    Weasel words.....if you wanted to call me out as "not a real fan", why didn't you? No, instead you either made a monumental mistake by characterising all who express concerns as "not being real fans", or you din't have the courage of your convictions and refer to me specifically, you cant have it both ways, much as you might like.

Either way is of no matter to me personally, been called a lot worse by you and others and gotten over, under, round it.

I say again, I have never stooped so low as to question others support for Leeds. Question their judgement, disagree (sometimes violently (verbally/written word) with their opinions, etc. but never questioned their status as Leeds supporters, yet others who consider themselves real supporters feel free to do so, funny that.

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)