+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Brilliant

If one studies Leeds problems this season, there is one glaring issue. For some reason, Leeds concede goals from corners. I think if the lads defend corners better, we will be in a far better position to be promoted. I would also recommend learning how to use one's arms/hands more effectively when trying to control aerial balls, like the QPR player who deftly took 2 touches with his arm before slotting home past Casillas.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Leader of the pack

Sorry but your spouting b0ll0x..I say it as I see it and last night 1st half wasn't good and I rightly called it,as did quite a few others..2nd half was brilliant and I gave credit to the lads..and ate the humble pie..hardly makes me negative..more of a fan who gets hurt when it ain't going our way is how I would call it.

To say you agree with pete in that some of us are not really Leeds fans as we have a difference of opinion..well you have really gone down in my estimation.

Been supporting this club for well over 40 years and I ain't having no c*nt telling me I am not really a supporter/fan.

So as far as I am concerned you and pete can both get f*cked!

Have a nice day.
    Wow Rev, Thanks for that, What have i done wrong to you?, i didnt single anyone out i just posted the thread as i see/saw things just like you say you do, no abuse nothing like that,

I have a problem with people slagging us off too regular when its unjust, or too early, before the game / season has finished.

What is wrong with that, i am positive about where we are at and where we want to go, again what is wrong with that?

I get annoyed when certain posters slag us off when we lose but do not give credit for the wins, ( The match day threads prove that, when we lose the posts are nearly double to when we win),

None of this aimed at yourself so why the get f u c k e d off post, im confused.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Cause of the form we have been in and the first half yesterday, Enough said for you.
    First half yesterday we were very good, conceded 2 sloppy goals, As a fan that goes regular we play like this every game and lose, but we have WON much more than we have lost and we will continue to do so, all i am saying is that i love that and i love watching us these days, course it is frustrating the amount of chances we do not convert, enough said for me ? dont understand.

Quote Originally Posted by pete1967b View Post
    Wow Rev, Thanks for that, What have i done wrong to you?, i didnt single anyone out i just posted the thread as i see/saw things just like you say you do, no abuse nothing like that,

I have a problem with people slagging us off too regular when its unjust, or too early, before the game / season has finished.

What is wrong with that, i am positive about where we are at and where we want to go, again what is wrong with that?

I get annoyed when certain posters slag us off when we lose but do not give credit for the wins, ( The match day threads prove that, when we lose the posts are nearly double to when we win),

None of this aimed at yourself so why the get f u c k e d off post, im confused.
    Yeah but I noticed you never mentioned your dig about whether some are really Leeds supporters because they are disappointed and frustrated with aspects of our game???? Think that is the bone of contention here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwhites View Post
    Yeah but I noticed you never mentioned your dig about whether some are really Leeds supporters because they are disappointed and frustrated with aspects of our game???? Think that is the bone of contention here.
    C’mon lads and lasses, let’s not have a go at each other. Probably why it’s important that people try not to criticise unnecessarily legitimate views of others as it then descends into he said she said we said they said. Certain people might be more prone to start that downward spiral.

Great result in the end. Played okay first half but looked like we wouldn’t score. Second half at times was breathtaking. Well done PB for scoring but if he has missed those there was something truly amiss the cross from
    Ayling was a peach.

Let’s hope they go on another run of wins and build up a cushion as think the teams around us will continue to drop points.

We have had some shockers in terms of decisions but sometimes think too much is made of that - part of the rub of the green - sport is not an exact science.
    Last edited by hopelesslyoptimistic; 29-01-2020 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    C’mon lads and lasses, let’s not have a go at each other. Probably why it’s important that people try not to criticise unnecessarily legitimate views of others as it then descends into he said she said we said they said. Certain people might be more prone to start that downward spiral.

Great result in the end. Played okay first half but looked like we wouldn’t score. Second half at times was breathtaking. Well done PB for scoring but if he has missed those there was something truly amiss the cross from
    Ayling was a peach.

Let’s hope they go on another run of wins and build up a cushion as think the teams around us will continue to drop points.

We have had some shockers in terms of decisions but sometimes think too much is made of that - part of the rub of the green - sport is not an exact science.
    I'm in full agreeance with what you are saying pal. Just pointing out that he missed the point of others displeasure with the comment.

Oz, There is a fine line between frustrated and slagging off, that is all i am saying, that is why the comment of being real fans comes to light for me, we all have opinions of who we think should / should not be playing but ultimately support who does play, this is the best team by far that we have had for at least a decade and more.

Some are seemingly not supporters because of their constant berating of our downfall when we lose, that is a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by pete1967b View Post
    Some are seemingly not supporters because of their constant berating of our downfall when we lose, that is a fact.
    Simply frustration Pete. Nothing to do with not supporting 100% mate. Agree that we are playing well above what we have in previous seasons. But so well that we should nearly be already cemented in for promotion already! Just the same pitfalls that we keep hitting over and over instead of doing it easier. Pure frustration I'm sure with most.

Simply frustration Pete. Nothing to do with not supporting 100% mate. Agree that we are playing well above what we have in previous seasons. But so well that we should nearly be already cemented in for promotion already! Just the same pitfalls that we keep hitting over and over instead of doing it easier. Pure frustration I'm sure with most.
    With most pal i agree.

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)