+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: which team is better, this team or the last Warne team that won promotion?

which team is better, this team or the last Warne team that won promotion?

This team is streets ahead in my opinion.

If we go up this year I think they will make a real fist of it in the championship.

We have real pace in this side.

Simply got to be this side.....

Last time, we huffed and puffed our way to the play offs, and won the final. This team is so much stronger, has far superior wingers than the last lot we had. Midfield is there now Barlaser partners Crooks, no detriment to other players but these two are the work horse that drives us forward.

Ogbene - a freak or a god? I'll take the latter, get his contract extended now! Bids will land at our feet next season for him make no bones about it.

Smith and Vassell are the two we need up front. As much as I admire Ladapo he just does not do enough work like Vassell and he ain't no Le Fondre to be lazy enough. Maybe being out of the side all the time might make him change his style to get back in as a starter. Come on Freddie!

Defence - We've struggled all season but somehow hung on in there. Wood has been awesome/immense rolled into one. Surely his last season but what a way to bow out. Thomson a revelation, Ihiekwe a future Captain. Osulunde has and will be a great asset also. Not forgeting Robertson, we have enough to go forward with.

Keeper - One point in that we need our own permanent one. We can't keep hoping we sign a good loanee all the time. Only glitch with the current side, sorry but Rodak over Iversen for me.