+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hinds leaves by mutual consent....

Hinds leaves by mutual consent....

Oh dear gru....take it easy old lad....

He was made reserves team captain at start of this season, now contract terminated by mutual consent a few months later... a bit odd. Good luck to the lad - always tried hard in the games that I saw

So, which untried youth team player will gru want Warney to start on Saturday?

I'm sure that he will be a great signing for Gainsborough Trinity.

I wonder if Wiles' solid performances at LB have made Warney think Hinds is surplus to requirements. He'd be behind Mattock, Clarke, Wiles. Best of luck to Hinds. I can't really comment on whether he'll be missed as I've not seen enough of him.

I always thought he had some potential. Perhaps he didn't buy into the Warney way. So thats another one out... the balance sheet is very lop sided atm thats 2 in including yates and 4 or 5 out including loan returns and loan outs hope this is a sign someone is coming in...

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post
    I wonder if Wiles' solid performances at LB have made Warney think Hinds is surplus to requirements. He'd be behind Mattock, Clarke, Wiles. Best of luck to Hinds. I can't really comment on whether he'll be missed as I've not seen enough of him.
    He's also played Jones, Olusunde and Robertson out of position at left back rather than play Hinds, if Warne thought he was good enough he'd have given him a chance by now.

Whether Warne thought that he was good enough is irrelevant. What gru thought of him was far more important, and he thought, after watching him for 90 minutes in the football league trophy, that he "had something"

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    Whether Warne thought that he was good enough is irrelevant. What gru thought of him was far more important, and he thought, after watching him for 90 minutes in the football league trophy, that he "had something"
    Can't have go it for this level. Management team see them everyday.

Has the penny finally dropped?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast