+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Millers put bids in

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Millers put bids in

So in essence he may have screwed Yates’ season up for him....nice one. Hopefully Swindon take him back but if the slots are filled he may not get back,

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    So in essence he may have screwed Yates’ season up for him....nice one. Hopefully Swindon take him back but if the slots are filled he may not get back,
    Brin I find this very poor from Warne regarding Yates ok he’s our player but the lad was finding his feet at Swindon & enjoying it.He will not play for us on a regular basis he’s well down the pecking order even when we have had injuries.Let him go back to Swindon & get on with his football & life.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Brin I find this very poor from Warne regarding Yates ok he’s our player but the lad was finding his feet at Swindon & enjoying it.He will not play for us on a regular basis he’s well down the pecking order even when we have had injuries.Let him go back to Swindon & get on with his football & life.
    Lol, totally agree, why he brought him back heaven knows.
    Was it to tempt Swindon to bid for him?
    Did he think we couldn't manage without Vassell?
    Was it to extend his contract by a further year?
    Was it to show Yates/Mother who the boss is?

All I know is it is all farcical at the moment and Swindon may not even want him back.
    Last edited by Brin; 29-01-2020 at 02:40 PM.

Swindon recently signed a new striker so perhaps they won't come back

Criticism of Warne is harsh.

I'm extremely glad that Warnie had the balls to bring Jerry back, as the man said himself " I am not running a charity here."

Other clubs do it to us all the time.

I honestly don't give a t oss about Yates career. I want to win promotion. Maybe Yates best bet is to knuckle down and try and earn a place. He could be our Kieran Agard, who scored a few important goals during the run in to our promotion campaign.

So put your lip back in Jerry and get grafting because you are very fortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Criticism of Warne is harsh.

I'm extremely glad that Warnie had the balls to bring Jerry back, as the man said himself " I am not running a charity here."

Other clubs do it to us all the time.

I honestly don't give a t oss about Yates career. I want to win promotion. Maybe Yates best bet is to knuckle down and try and earn a place. He could be our Kieran Agard, who scored a few important goals during the run in to our promotion campaign.

So put your lip back in Jerry and get grafting because you are very fortunate.
    Never thought I`d say this,but I agree with IBS !

What`s farcical about it ?
    He is our player not Swindon`s,I`m sure Warne knows more about the situation than anyone on here,I`m absolutely sure he didn`t do to spite anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    What`s farcical about it ?
    He is our player not Swindon`s,I`m sure Warne knows more about the situation than anyone on here,I`m absolutely sure he didn`t do to spite anyone.
    ???? Brings him back plays him for 12 minutes now there's talk of him going back, if they can afford to take him back, what's not farcical about it?

I wonder if we were confident on getting a forward in then it fell thru so we needed the back up after Morris went. It could still be the case but dunt sound like we are after a forward now so that suggests to me we will keep him for cover unless Warney is gonna go with what we've got. I suppose we could play 4 4 1 1 if needed its worked away from home this season at least.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast