+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thoroughly Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    michaelowen is PBoro.Posts in the past point that way.A good VPN suits the multi accts down to the ground.That was just a post for convenience to show him as a victim and a reason to start on the mods.
    Aaaaaaaaaaaah. I'm a bit slow. Makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Milburn9 View Post
    Aaaaaaaaaaaah. I'm a bit slow. Makes sense.
    Now who's been rumbled. That if correct puts a big bit of egg on face.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    michaelowen is PBoro.Posts in the past point that way.A good VPN suits the multi accts down to the ground.That was just a post for convenience to show him as a victim and a reason to start on the mods.
    Ooooooooooooo!!!!

Been very quiet on the Ghostboro front lately too hmmm..........

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post
    Been very quiet on the Ghostboro front lately too hmmm..........
    Was thinking that yesterday............

FFS we all know what he is, he's our very own little village idiot, just treat him that way. He has made a few snide remarks to me in the past but I would never give his posts the dignity of a reply. I read his posts and just smile at the hole he digs for himself. He's a WUM, the more you take his bait the more sh!t he will spin.

Check your inbox, Terry.

i think zippy knows who michael owen is and its certainly not me

but if it makes you all paranoid then so be it

id have a £1000 bet with anyone that can prove im michael owen or indeed ghost

He has only been back a week and already it feels like this board has been spoilt. He seems to want to pick a fight and take issue with everyone and anyone.
    I seriously think this board is worse off for his contributions.

i
    Last edited by pboromag; 30-01-2020 at 03:38 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)