+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thoroughly Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    michaelowen is PBoro.Posts in the past point that way.A good VPN suits the multi accts down to the ground.That was just a post for convenience to show him as a victim and a reason to start on the mods.
    prove it for a grand

the trouble is fools like you run around making statements that arent true and the stir iyup

the mods will tell you who michel owen is
    and im sure if they thught i was a multi one would have pressed the buton by know

if you are that clever prove im michel owen or any other poster other than pboromag or toonful and on my kids lives ill give you a grand or a charity of your choice
    come on sherlock prove it or shut up stirring

It's been, what, a week? And the boards is already 50% messed up. Good threads are turned into hostile ones, it's like being back here a year ago - exactly the same things are written as bait. Anti Rafa and all that.

I have been guilty of showing hostility in these threads too, but only because I'm so tired of it all.

There are many great posters on here, some I agree with and some I don't. But one poster is intent on ruining it for everyone, and if he doesn't disappear somehow soon I will lose interest I'm afraid.

Another one ??

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    The last year on this Forum with some great banter and debates

When a poster like Michaelowen gets so wound up that bitterness spills over and another person screams for year bans and questions the moderators ethics who by the way have done a great job

Then sorry this Forum is not for me anymore
    I now understand why you've called it a day Terry

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    I now understand why you've called it a day Terry
    Terry had dignity when he left. I'm gonna earn my fu (ken ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Milburn9 View Post
    Don't do that. You won't need to wait long and you can have the forum to yourselves. It's all in order. It's being dealt with. I told you this earlier.
    I've decided to let you all get on with agreeing with each other and hating everything. I'm just waiting for the mod to carry out my wishes.
    My advice to you is to stay calm and do not do anything that will cause you to be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Milburn9 View Post
    Wouldn't get a ban through Bill and Ben.Like my Granda used to tell me as a bairn "Those that shout loudest and have too much to say are irrelevant son ".

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Wouldn't get a ban through Bill and Ben.Like my Granda used to tell me as a bairn "Those that shout loudest and have too much to say are irrelevant son ".
    True. Just don't know what they are doing here? Surely they can go on FB or something like that and get as many bites as they want. Mods will do fu (K all as well.

[QUOTE=pboromag;39421470]prove it for a grand

the trouble is fools like you run around making statements that arent true and the stir iyup

Not like you though quoting imaginary quotes from an imaginary spurs message board
    Muppet

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)