+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thoroughly Enjoy

Thoroughly Enjoy

The last year on this Forum with some great banter and debates

When a poster like Michaelowen gets so wound up that bitterness spills over and another person screams for year bans and questions the moderators ethics who by the way have done a great job

Then sorry this Forum is not for me anymore

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post

When a poster like Michaelowen gets so wound up that bitterness spills over and another person screams for year bans and questions the moderators ethics who by the way have done a great job

Terry, as you said to me just ignore. If you say the forum is not for you now then he has won.

Just give it time mate and he'll do himself in again. He's so close to it that it's an obsession for him. It's a drug to wind up, be as controversial as possible and sooner rather than later he'll earn a ban bigger than last one. And do the get earned.
    Last edited by ex_pat_magpie; 29-01-2020 at 04:15 PM.

Just laugh at him, he's a moron...he'll soon get himself another ban...

Put him on ignore,I have.There is many on here that enjoy reading your posts and I am one of them.Its like when you have a house full of relatives and friends.The adults talk and you just let the kids play.Thats what I do here,have a bit of craic with the adults and let the kids post what they want as they are on ignore.

Stick around Terry. Won't be long. Clock is ticking.

I just don't reply to the ones that add no value to the forum

Mind you Michaelowen deserves that ban. He went a bit over the top.

Makes me laugh when the main reason they are on here is to wind people up and when someone gets wound up then complain about it. If you've achieved what you wanted to achieve then you should be patting yourself on the back not complaining about it.

michaelowen is PBoro.Posts in the past point that way.A good VPN suits the multi accts down to the ground.That was just a post for convenience to show him as a victim and a reason to start on the mods.

Quote Originally Posted by Milburn9 View Post
    Stick around Terry. Won't be long. Clock is ticking.
    Aye, definitely stick with it, Terry. You add a lot to this forum. As said, the ignore button will make your life a lot easier.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)