+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yates back to Swindon

Yates back to Swindon

Good move go on Jerry get Swindon Promoted.Good luck lad.

Does that mEan another forrud on way or can we recall kayode back if need b?

It's obvious what has happened here. Warne is good mates with Swindon manager.

They have cooked this up together so Swindon could get an extra couple of strikers in.

Think about it.

Paul Warne is good mates with Ritchie Wellens? Do you know that? Or have you just put the four corners into the jigsaw, and put the rest in without the picture the picture on the box.

Warne is the crafty one here, he brings back Yates, plays him at Peterborough, which means he can not play for any other team, this stops the division 1 teams that were after Yates services, well done Warne.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Warne is the crafty one here, he brings back Yates, plays him at Peterborough, which means he can not play for any other team, this stops the division 1 teams that were after Yates services, well done Warne.
    Eric is this a serious post?

Sure is Brin, but I had my tramadol before I posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    Paul Warne is good mates with Ritchie Wellens? Do you know that? Or have you just put the four corners into the jigsaw, and put the rest in without the picture the picture on the box.
    "There has been no decision," Warne said. "I'm just chilling out and letting my mate, (Swindon boss) Richie Wellens, sweat a bit really!

from the following article.

https://www.rotherhamadvertiser.co.u...swer_34831.htm

Or do you want to pull up Richie Wellens as guest on Quest talking about his mate who manages Rotherham?

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Totally agree Eric....although you have missed the other angle. Warne and Wellens are good mates...Yates comes back to Rotherham, Wellens can then go to his chairman at Swindon and ask for new strikers, which he promptly signs. Yates then goes back to Swindon...and Swindon have real strength in depth for their promotion push.
    Last edited by the_idiotb_stardson; 29-01-2020 at 09:25 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast