+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: O/T Andrew angry & bewildered

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    If you were accused of such wrong doing & you knew you were innocent,what would you do?
    Keep pleading innocent , he may well be proven so , no time for these potentially money grabbing young ladies , a quick F--- a quick buck , all will be revealed , send em booarth to Tower , see Christine Keeler + many more ,
    Summats not reyt ! Wats that ABBA song ageeun , MONEY MONEY MONEY , sarnds familiar to Grove Street Tower's ,

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    Gawd bless the Royal family. Think of all the money they bring in
    Just as a matter of interest Wardy, just how much money do they bring in?

They do bring in a lot of tourism an that, I'm more on abart that interview he done, he didn't know where the bar was so he couldn't have nailed that kid, or I have a condition which means I don't sweat, rather than just sayin, "no, I don't rape kids", the guy is full of babber. I stayed in epsteins house with him for 4days but only seen him in the corridor for a couple of minutes, cos its so busy there dontchaknow, he needs nailing to the wall. The one in pizza express overlooking the salad cart.

Just as a matter of interest Wardy, just how much money do they bring in?
    No idea, but the Daily Mail, Express etc seem to think they're a very important institution.

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    No idea, but the Daily Mail, Express etc seem to think they're a very important institution.
    Behave Wardy

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Leave Prince Andrew alone.

Av learnt in my life that if our betters--- Royalty, politicians, aristocracy, toffs, authority figures, rich businessmen etc--- say something, then there is no doubt it will be true and should not be challenged.
    Haven't you forgotten Daily Mail?

Haven't you forgotten Daily Mail?
    What's your problem with the Daily Mail ? Just for balance? , what paper if any do you recommend ?, just asking on behalf of a friend ,

You wouldn't understand

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12