+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm.in shock, Queens sign Lithuanian internationalist

I'm.in shock, Queens sign Lithuanian internationalist

Until end of season . Deimantas Petravicius the name . How many full internationalist's can you remember playing for us before or during their time with us ?
    Last edited by JRSLEFTPEG; 30-01-2020 at 04:03 PM.

Alan Johnstone springs quickly to mind !

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    Until end of season . Deimantas Petravicius the name . How many full internationalist's can you remember playing for us before or during their time with us ?
    Hammer you well know there are quite a few so I will see how many the fans get first

hmmmm a very welcomed surprise signing ,still needing a quality mid/winger tho and maybe another centre back to get us back to at least the squad depth before the 3 mccarthy ,brownlee ,el bacht left .

davie mathieson for the under 21s ,can only think of 1 and way before my time as a full international while playing at queens would be houliston . possibly todarov ?

way before my time again but id go for hughie gallacher .

Most Famous 'The Goalie'

whut are you sure gorum played for scotland while signed with us king dobbie ,no so sure about that likes .

Marvin Andrews

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    whut are you sure gorum played for scotland while signed with us king dobbie ,no so sure about that likes .
    Read the question again.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast