+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Home to Burton

It’s getting ridiculous on here too many football threads.
    Millers to win 3-1 Smith Wood Ladapo

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    I’d prefer a clean sheet but I’ll take the 3 goals

Last week they got Jamie Murphy in on loan from Rangers. I expect him to be their best player but I’m sure we will be to strong for them.
    We’ve started keeping clean sheets at home now. If we are going to go up NYS needs to become a fortress.
    2-0 to Rotherham.

It was a fairly tough game at Burton early in the season when we won 1-0, with a Wiles shot that hit the post, then deflected off their keeper into the net. Likely to be "difficult to break down" opponents, so hopefully Warney will have some ideas of how to deal with that

We have good flank play and down the middle - high pressing can work well, though always watchful for long balls over the top for any quick lads they have to chase down

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    A question for people cleverer than me(that covers a lot of people).
    Is Woody the highest scoring centre back in the division and how far up the "charts" in the other divisions is he?.Sorry about it falling somewhere between a football question and an OT.

Haven’t Burton just sold their leading goal scorer?

Quote Originally Posted by tom12026 View Post
    A question for people cleverer than me(that covers a lot of people).
    Is Woody the highest scoring centre back in the division and how far up the "charts" in the other divisions is he?.Sorry about it falling somewhere between a football question and an OT.
    I doubt it, Ihiekwe also on same goals but with 3 assists

Let’s not forget we have a game today in the wind.

The two signings will be there but not in the squad so let’s show them what they need to do to win the shirt

Get behind the lads, pump it up (thick as ****e whoever is in charge of the music timing)

Mind bucket collection

Today we going to have to get by, hoping we have enough. Only thing lacking tues was that player to kill the game off. Hoping Koroma he's that player. Rest of the side can't fault. My one thing which we didn't do with Lamy if you are going to have an attacking player in the side will need to have Lindsay in for Crooks to cover in midfield. Barlaser how he's playing he's a joy, a fixture in our side.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12