+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Billy Going Nowhere

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,163

    Billy Going Nowhere

    Name:  IMG-20200131-WA0000.jpg
Views: 621
Size:  98.8 KB

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,655
    '' the directors and myself have been working on succession planning in the last few months ''
    '' that's probably where the rumours come from ''

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,942
    Good to put an end to the daft speculation that Dumfries multi millionaires were waiting in the wings to pump all their hard earned cach into the club. Maybe we can all get behind out team now .............

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    521
    Quote Originally Posted by Stravaigar View Post
    Good to put an end to the daft speculation that Dumfries multi millionaires were waiting in the wings to pump all their hard earned cach into the club. Maybe we can all get behind out team now .............
    Quite right but extra funding still wouldn't go amiss if anyone is interested. I don't think there was any indication that new backers wanted the Chairmanship. I think Hewitson stepping down has been rumoured for the last three seasons, it's bound to be true one of these times.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Auld_Chippy View Post
    Quite right but extra funding still wouldn't go amiss if anyone is interested. I don't think there was any indication that new backers wanted the Chairmanship. I think Hewitson stepping down has been rumoured for the last three seasons, it's bound to be true one of these times.
    I wouldnít think heíll leave until he gets all the money back heís pumped into the Queens Arena.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny_dumfries View Post
    I wouldn’t think he’ll leave until he gets all the money back he’s pumped into the Queens Arena.


    well i hope hes planning on moving queens forward as another 3 seasons of ????? as we have been scrimping and scraving about with thread bare squads of late ,last 2 seasons look like we are slowely moving backwards ,no one can deny that looking at our budgets and squad depths ,if he is for staying lets hear some rallying chants from him and his plans for pushing queens forwards .

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    well i hope hes planning on moving queens forward as another 3 seasons of ????? as we have been scrimping and scraving about with thread bare squads of late ,last 2 seasons look like we are slowely moving backwards ,no one can deny that looking at our budgets and squad depths ,if he is for staying lets hear some rallying chants from him and his plans for pushing queens forwards .
    The BOD are always looking at ways for the club to make extra revenue away from football. Itís the stay away fans that arenít helping matters IMO.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,494
    Quote Originally Posted by Stravaigar View Post
    Good to put an end to the daft speculation that Dumfries multi millionaires were waiting in the wings to pump all their hard earned cach into the club. Maybe we can all get behind out team now .............
    There are two interested parties but only if he's not involved.
    The guy is not trusted by many. Does that not tell you all you need to know.....

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    1,077
    It is obvious that the vast majority of the Dumfries public donít trust him. His marketing acumen is non existent, Iím not sure he has deep enough pockets to chair a Championship club. Itís time for a change at Palmerston.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    8,723
    Quote Originally Posted by Truthhurts View Post
    It is obvious that the vast majority of the Dumfries public don’t trust him. His marketing acumen is non existent, I’m not sure he has deep enough pockets to chair a Championship club. It’s time for a change at Palmerston.
    Queens are dropping down to the Seaside League One at this rate of knots!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •