+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: The French and Germans can kiss my A rse

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    The only reason we aren't world leaders anymore Dubbag is because we signed away our independence and our laws to a corrupt mafia of former enemies.
    Ah.......OK.

Britain still is a world leader in many many areas and the more I travel the more I believe it is the best country in the world to live in.

So GB were ”world leaders” until they joined the EU in the early 70s, why didn’t we all know that obvious ”fact”...? 😳😎

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    So GB were ”world leaders” until they joined the EU in the early 70s, why didn’t we all know that obvious ”fact”...? 😳😎
    Lol, SB this wba-mad site is the bible of world history and facts. Misinformation does not exist here 😂

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
    Lol, SB this wba-mad site is the bible of world history and facts. Misinformation does not exist here 😂
    Indeed 🤣😂

Lol, SB this wba-mad site is the bible of world history and facts. Misinformation does not exist here ��
    If you are not aware Britain was and still is a world leader then you do need informing.

Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post
    If you are not aware Britain was and still is a world leader then you do need informing.
    The point I was referring to was what SB picked up.. 70s.

We may well be one of the world leaders and be part of G8, it however doesn’t make the average person on the street better off. We have in fact the 6th largest economy but you look at some of infrastructure and it is probably comparable to countries not known to be world leaders.

The point I was referring to was what SB picked up.. 70s.

We may well be one of the world leaders and be part of G8, it however doesn’t make the average person on the street better off. We have in fact the 6th largest economy but you look at some of infrastructure and it is probably comparable to countries not known to be world leaders.
    Every country has parts of its infrastructure that is not world leading. Capital of Germany doesn't have a fit for purpose airport. Eurostar terminal in Paris is a cesspit. Fancy driving on an Italian motorway bridge anytime soon?
    Last edited by 9goals2hattricks3pen; 02-02-2020 at 04:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Mr Clueless here.

If you recall I was the one who told you months ago that we would 100% leaving despite you saying remainers would end up overturning it.

Despite your protestations of doom business for me has very much returned since the election.......proof positive that what people wanted was clarity.

Nobody is begging you to stay in this county,Ireland and France are close enough so why not move?
    Morning Mr Clueless,

Point 1: I've always said we would end up rejoining at some point, I still believe we will. I don't think I've ever said we wouldn't leave, but rather that we shouldn't leave.

Point 2: Glad to hear your business is doing well. Just a shame the country is 10's of billions of £'s down since the referendum and stands to be poorer once we have left.

Point 3: We've been a member of the EU since the mid 70's. Considering how terrible its been and presumably going by your logic, you've spent the majority of the last 40 years out of the country and the EU? Otherwise this would be quite a hypocritical question to ask...

Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post
    We are world leaders in the pharmaceutical and services industries. Both are now under threat because of Brexit.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)