+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The French and Germans can kiss my A rse

The French and Germans can kiss my A rse

Because the the Union flag is flying high
    HAPPY BREXIT DAY

Shame there isn't a like button, anyway like your comment.

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    HAPPY BREXIT DAY
    Circle the wagons round that there Union flag.....🇬🇧.
    All the best bye...👍

The words from a song come to mind, ‘You don’t know what you’ve got ‘til it’s gone......’!

I may be wrong, of course, but I think it won’t be too long before the population of this country realise the extent that they have been lied to. We have been failed big time for many, many years now by our hopeless politicians, poor PMs and even worse oppositions. Boris, well, what can one say? He may turn out to be the leader that the country needs but then again............! After the election, I was hoping for the Labour Party to be rejuvenated after the calamity of Corbyn (Milliband was useless too) but sadly, their best leadership candidate didn’t get much of a look in; Jess Phillips would have been a breath of fresh air.

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    HAPPY BREXIT DAY
    just think about when the Scots jump ship (soon I hope) and they rejoin the EU,and they jump in bed with the french.macron and sturgeon double act **** in ell.

Jess Phillips,gobby women that’s the last thing we need.

Quote Originally Posted by albion68 View Post
    Jess Phillips,gobby women that’s the last thing we need.
    Well, in Rebecca Long-Bailey you may well get one!

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    Well, in Rebecca Long-Bailey you may well get one!
    no way will they pick her,well hope not.

The words from a song come to mind, ‘You don’t know what you’ve got ‘til it’s gone......’!

I may be wrong, of course, but I think it won’t be too long before the population of this country realise the extent that they have been lied to. We have been failed big time for many, many years now by our hopeless politicians, poor PMs and even worse oppositions. Boris, well, what can one say? He may turn out to be the leader that the country needs but then again............! After the election, I was hoping for the Labour Party to be rejuvenated after the calamity of Corbyn (Milliband was useless too) but sadly, their best leadership candidate didn’t get much of a look in; Jess Phillips would have been a breath of fresh air.
    Jess Phillips reminds me of Waynetta Slob.

Scruffy,mouthy b I t c h.

Lisa Nandy is by far the stand out candidate and won’t get chosen.

But look on the bright side......at least we won’t being seeing Farage next to Doris Karloff waiving their pathetic little Union Jacks in the European Parliament anymore .......f@ck&ng national disgrace. We are leaving the EU and I really hope it works out for everyone - Leavers and Remainers alike.....but we still need to trade with the EU as our biggest and nearest market......but then I think everyone now sees Farage for what he is....having been totally smashed by Boris in the election....so maybe he is the joke after all....

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)