+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: leavers Party

The future is bright...

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    yeah your far too obtuse for my poor brain, mind you the fence you sit on most times must get right up your arse!
    Not sure about me being ‘obtuse’ but you’re certainly showing all the signs of being obsessed.

We disagree on some things...get over it. In what way and over what am I ‘sitting on the fence’?

Which kind of demonstrates the depth of knowledge (Or lack of) that the average Brexiteer has - come midnight on 31st December that may be the case, though actually most car washes seem to be non EU personnel so not sure that is going to change. But from 23.00 tonight actually now as it happens **** all changes other than we are no longer members of the EU!!

Still I'm looking forward to all these people who voted for the Cons up North rushing to take up all those jobs that have supposedly been taken from them by EU immigrants, of course they will first have to get out of bed every morning before 8 and do a full days work, which might be a bit of a shock, but this "golden age" that is upon us will be welcomed and they will all want to do their bit I'm sure.
    Still bitter about the result I see, time to move forward and embrace the future!

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Not sure about me being ‘obtuse’ but you’re certainly showing all the signs of being obsessed.

We disagree on some things...get over it. In what way and over what am I ‘sitting on the fence’?
    I'd say you sat on the fence regarding Brexit, I never did quite comprehend whether you were for or against

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    I'd say you sat on the fence regarding Brexit, I never did quite comprehend whether you were for or against
    Lol...exactly. Never could make my mind up on that one could I?

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    Still bitter about the result I see, time to move forward and embrace the future!
    I'm not and never have been "bitter" about the result! I gave up a long time ago wondering just how few brain cells one has to have to a) believe a word that Farage says, b) think he actually give a toss about the "ordinary man in the street" and c) that he'd make a good prime minsiter!

Still I here he has access to the several million pounds in funds in the Brexit (so called party) coffers, donated by the rich ex pat's who so love this country they live in tax havens and the poor stupid imbeciles amongst the population who actually paid their £25 to join! Of course I'm sure none of the money will benefit him (though he does have previous for the misuse of political funds).

As for embracing the future, I am. I will just wait and see what a **** show BJ makes in trying to do a deal with the EU and then more than likely I shall retire to a place in the Eu enjoying the benefits of Brexit and laugh at those of you who voted leave as you enjoy the undoubted "benefits" it will bring.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Lol...exactly. Never could make my mind up on that one could I?
    Its often difficult to tell whats on your mind seeing as you twist yourself into interminable knots trying to appease everyone! Still are well aligned with the Liberal Democrats, nobody is ever quite sure what they stand for!

I'm not and never have been "bitter" about the result! I gave up a long time ago wondering just how few brain cells one has to have to a) believe a word that Farage says, b) think he actually give a toss about the "ordinary man in the street" and c) that he'd make a good prime minsiter!

I shall retire to a place in the Eu enjoying the benefits of Brexit and laugh at those of you who voted leave as you enjoy the undoubted "benefits" it will bring.
    Enjoy the riches and freedoms of Slovakia, hope you're multilingual, or they'll wonder what you're laughing at.

As for embracing the future, I am. I will just wait and see what a **** show BJ makes in trying to do a deal with the EU and then more than likely I shall retire to a place in the Eu enjoying the benefits of Brexit and laugh at those of you who voted leave as you enjoy the undoubted "benefits" it will bring.
    Choice enough Swale. For obvious reasons, I can recommend the Netherlands as being a good place to live. However, to make your coin go further, Portugal, Italy, Spain and Greece all have a much better climate and are cheaper places to live. A move to warmer climes is a possibility for me in a few years' time.

Quote Originally Posted by AdiSalisbury View Post
    Enjoy the riches and freedoms of Slovakia, hope you're multilingual, or they'll wonder what you're laughing at.
    I think you will find that many eu citizens speak english better than the natives of this sceptered isle!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)