+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: leavers Party

Quote Originally Posted by macstheman View Post
    Spot on Rob!
    Come on let's cut out personal attacks they're not necessary! Kiss and make up!!
    You'll never get a Narcissist to apologise or make up, they'd rather die!

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    You'll never get a Narcissist to apologise or make up, they'd rather die!
    From someone who actually posted that Farage (thats a man with no policies, no principles and no dignity) to sum up a few of his characteristics would make a good Prime Minister! What does that make you?

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    From someone who actually posted that Farage (thats a man with no policies, no principles and no dignity) to sum up a few of his characteristics would make a good Prime Minister! What does that make you?
    A Brexiteer who still thinks the peoples outcome to leave was the right decision. Boris wasn't my choice but he's doing fine and I still thank Farage who gave years of his time to get this done, great bloke IMO.

I'll be waiting for a reply telling me what a **** I am for not agreeing to your views!

A Brexiteer who still thinks the peoples outcome to leave was the right decision. Boris wasn't my choice but he's doing fine and I still thank Farage who gave years of his time to get this done, great bloke IMO.

I'll be waiting for a reply telling me what a **** I am for not agreeing to your views!

Nothing to do with not agreeing with my views, I don't give a flying **** whether you agree or not! Makes no difference to me. Its not a case of agreeing or disagreeing, the facts about Farage are there for those who wish to know, if you choose to ignore them then thats fine by me.

But the fact that you think Farage is a "great bloke" says it all about your level of principles and grasp of reality!

Gave years of his time? Mm but he was hardly doing it for nothing was he?

And your not in the least concerned that his billionaire backers are in the main ex pats who base themselves and their companies abroad in order to avoid tax, whilst ripping off the "average person"? They must be laughing all the way tothe bank at how people can be so utterly stupid as to fall for their big con trick!

If you actually think that Farage, a man who couldn't be more establishment if he tried, who has used the naive and stupid people for his own personal ends, actually cares about you and others that voted leave, then to put it mildly your deluded!

Thats not my opinion, its the only conclusion to be drawn when you look at the reality of what Farage says and does, the company he keeps and the money he has made.

Like every person I have met who voted Brexit, you have not come up with one single coherent reason as to why it will be a benefit, either to you personally or for the country. Its kind of difficult to have an argument with anyone like that and in the end one understands that its pointless trying.

As for Boris, yep he is doing fine as I posted earlier I will come back in a year and see where we are.

Well just for the implosion,

It seems Aarron Banks has been aquited of every accusation thrown at him, by the remainers as he's been dragged for pillar to post.
    https://www.facebook.com/leaveeuoffi...72936690/?t=83

Sure the usual insults will start, but no matter what you say. The mans been called out and found not guilty.
    Fair do's to him

It does make you question the Electoral Commission's independence, considering their stance after the NCA declared that there was no case to answer.

Many people have taken the Electoral Commission's view as the truth.

Where does this place them, when publishing any future findings? Are people going to believe them any more?

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Well just for the implosion,

It seems Aarron Banks has been aquited of every accusation thrown at him, by the remainers as he's been dragged for pillar to post.
    https://www.facebook.com/leaveeuoffi...72936690/?t=83

Sure the usual insults will start, but no matter what you say. The mans been called out and found not guilty.
    Fair do's to him
    Watch this space! I think all the remainers will come out and apologise for their bullying and trauma they caused to an innocent man!

Watch this space! I think all the remainers will come out and apologise for their bullying and trauma they caused to an innocent man!
    I doubt that MOPPY

I'm no fan of banks, but the way he was hounded was surreal. When you say remainers, it goes further than that. I mean the establishment. Remember 2 that went out their way to discredit and stain him, were Hammond and May.
    Russia go between among other things.
    The media seized it with relish. Obviously some pro remain papers more than others.
    Have they come out and shown the same vigor in clearing him?

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    I doubt that MOPPY

I'm no fan of banks, but the way he was hounded was surreal. When you say remainers, it goes further than that. I mean the establishment. Remember 2 that went out their way to discredit and stain him, were Hammond and May.
    Russia go between among other things.
    The media seized it with relish. Obviously some pro remain papers more than others.
    Have they come out and shown the same vigor in clearing him?
    Not yet, give them time to think on it!

Okay...someone’s got to answer, even though I’m not sure why this has been brought up now. Old news isn’t it?

Anyway...it seems the Electoral Commission were at fault. There you go...I’ve acknowledged it.

Might also be worth pointing out that your hero - Mr Banks - has also had to withdraw at least two elements of his libel case against the journalist, Carole Cadwalladr.

Not to mention that it seems he’s failed in an attempt to use EU law to overthrow a £162,000 tax bill.

Either way...I’m sure Mr. Banks is a thoroughly decent and charitable human being with not a selfish or malicious bone in his body. I’m positive that he’s never ever been remotely involved in any sort of political expediency and I’m equally certain that the vile suggestions he made about a particular te enage girl crossing the Atlantic last summer were all horribly exaggerated. How’s that?

P.S. Gone to live in New Zealand hasn’t he? Funny that.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 02-05-2020 at 08:35 AM.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)