+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: leavers Party

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Well just for the implosion,

It seems Aarron Banks has been aquited of every accusation thrown at him, by the remainers as he's been dragged for pillar to post.
    https://www.facebook.com/leaveeuoffi...72936690/?t=83

Sure the usual insults will start, but no matter what you say. The mans been called out and found not guilty.
    Fair do's to him
    Well rather than believe Farage's manic ramblings, lets look at the facts - Banks was properly fined £70K for an overspend in the leave campaign. The Electoral Commission then referred the case to the National Crime Agency as there were considerable doubts about the source of that money. The NCA have concluded that there were no criminal acts.

Mm now I realise as a representative of the " I'm a victim working class white bloke", you are always willing to overlook a rich person whose financial dealings are decidedly dodgy, I mean fair enough, like that other "man of the ordinary people" (NOT!) Farage, their finances and dealings are opaque at best. Obviously they are the sort of people who have the interests of the low paid hard working ordinary bloke at heart aren't they? Well only if your completely deluded and conned by what the right wing media spew out (a media largely funded by tax dodging ex pats!).

In reality, there is likely to have been political pressure on the NCA to avoid looking to hard at the case, it wouldn't do to have any embarassing revelations about Bexit now would it? Much as whilst bemoaning the criminal activities of Russian spies and gangsters, the present government and a number of companies, accountants, lawyers etc. are happy to ignore the source of much of the money thats flowed into the UK over the past decade!!

But of course Thicky you will come back with its all kosher and the EC would not agree a settlement, mm like a big respectable accountancy firm wouldn't sign off the accounts of a business that goes bust literally weeks later? Like Chairmen and Chief execs of banks, or indeed supermarkets like tesco's wouldn't say everything was hunky dory and legal before it becomes apparent its not?

You would have to be either thick, deluded or extremely naive to think that Banks's dealings are squeaky clean I certainly would not be defending him and his ilk even if he supported a cause I was in favour of.

The fact that you are a cheer leader speaks volumes for your principles, morals and view of life, whats sad is that you do not realise these people are not the slightest bit interested in you or the millions you claim think like you.

As I've said before Hitler did wonders for the German economy, but then many who supported him suffered collateral damage!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Well rather than believe Farage's manic ramblings, lets look at the facts - Banks was properly fined £70K for an overspend in the leave campaign. The Electoral Commission then referred the case to the National Crime Agency as there were considerable doubts about the source of that money. The NCA have concluded that there were no criminal acts.

Mm now I realise as a representative of the " I'm a victim working class white bloke", you are always willing to overlook a rich person whose financial dealings are decidedly dodgy, I mean fair enough, like that other "man of the ordinary people" (NOT!) Farage, their finances and dealings are opaque at best. Obviously they are the sort of people who have the interests of the low paid hard working ordinary bloke at heart aren't they? Well only if your completely deluded and conned by what the right wing media spew out (a media largely funded by tax dodging ex pats!).

In reality, there is likely to have been political pressure on the NCA to avoid looking to hard at the case, it wouldn't do to have any embarassing revelations about Bexit now would it? Much as whilst bemoaning the criminal activities of Russian spies and gangsters, the present government and a number of companies, accountants, lawyers etc. are happy to ignore the source of much of the money thats flowed into the UK over the past decade!!

But of course Thicky you will come back with its all kosher and the EC would not agree a settlement, mm like a big respectable accountancy firm wouldn't sign off the accounts of a business that goes bust literally weeks later? Like Chairmen and Chief execs of banks, or indeed supermarkets like tesco's wouldn't say everything was hunky dory and legal before it becomes apparent its not?

You would have to be either thick, deluded or extremely naive to think that Banks's dealings are squeaky clean I certainly would not be defending him and his ilk even if he supported a cause I was in favour of.

The fact that you are a cheer leader speaks volumes for your principles, morals and view of life, whats sad is that you do not realise these people are not the slightest bit interested in you or the millions you claim think like you.

As I've said before Hitler did wonders for the German economy, but then many who supported him suffered collateral damage!
    Swales come of it mate that's being really hard on Banks . He only has 43 limited company's 38registered in Gibraltar and the 5 in South Africa I wonder by that is The same Banks who had 14 meetings with the Russian ambassador in the run up to the Brexit vote ,got on a plane across the pond has a meeting with Trump gets a plane back and the first place he goes to us back to the Russian embassy

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    We’ve done that one...but if it makes you feel better, take Germany out of it...let’s just accept that we need to learn from the good examples and the World needs to act collectively for once.
    I'd really love to believe that RA.
    But never going to happen. Be it China/USA/Russia/Any Euro country. They may bend, but never will they stop putting their own interests less than first place.

(the star trek reference)
    Is exactly that. The United Federation of Planets.
    Earth all one government in a plantary alliance with it's set of rules.

(****, that sounds suspiciously like the EU , Verhofstadt thinks he's Captain Kirk )

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post

Well that didn't last long.

I thought I was talking about the hypocrisy of the press and establishment, slaughtering someone. Who was then aquitted and no one mentions it?

But hey ho

I thought I was talking about the hypocrisy of the press and establishment, slaughtering someone. Who was then aquitted and no one mentions it?

But hey ho
    No you were not just a cheap go at assassinating the BBC as usual

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Errrrrrrrrrrrrrm no.

The BBC are part of it, but did you read my comments or have you made it up in your head?
    I did in fact mention the establishment( MAY AND HAMMOND) or did you miss that?
    The Guardian revelled in it as well.
    But you believe what you want MR , you usually do. xx

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    To be fair to the BBC, that's where I found the story after Tricky mentioned it, well down their list, but at least they covered it.

But hey ho
    How was he acquitted? He says that, but nobody knows apart from Banks and the EC what was actually agreed. Also technically unless you have been charged with an offence and had a trial you cannot be acquitted. So no proceedings were taken and no evidence of criminal activity was found according to the NCA, BUT - it could just be they couldn't find enough evidence and how hard did they look?

Financial crimes are notoriously difficult to prove and prosecute so it was always going to be a long shot.

Bank's reputation is as a dodgy dealer, theres no hypocrisy in reporting that as Mista has pointed out his business dealings and activities are certainly not squeaky clean and I've read an in depth assessment of them which any reasonable person would come to the conclusion that theres a lot of smoke and mirrors and a distinct wiff about his finances. (And no it wasn't in the Guardian!)

So you cheer leading this guy as if he is some kind of hero! Very strange indeed!

But you believe what you want MR , you usually do. xx
    As opposed to those such as yourself, who choose to believe such reliable sources as Farage, Banks, Robinson, Paul Staines, the Mail, the Express and a variety of right wing internet sites. No bias there then.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    As opposed to those such as yourself, who choose to believe such reliable sources as Farage, Banks, Robinson, Paul Staines, the Mail, the Express and a variety of right wing internet sites. No bias there then.
    I was tempted not to reply as you'd get hissy over it.
    But I will say, you missed the point completely as he did.
    A person making assumptions about someones intent, is a hell of a lot different from someone believing something he's read.
    I thought you was more intelligent than that,
    But in the same vein, yours is a personal attack as his was.

Touche

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)