+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: leavers Party

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    I think you will find that many eu citizens speak english better than the natives of this sceptered isle!
    I doubt that very much

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    I doubt that very much
    Ah dornt nor wot tha's on abaht lad.

....orldo i fink ya cud be onta samfink dare.

If [QUOTE=swaledale;39427904]Its often difficult to tell whats on your mind seeing as you twist yourself into interminable knots to appease everyone! [QUOTE]

Here we go again. More completely uncalled for and unsubstantiated personal attack.

Hasn’t anyone got an App to make him go away?

How am I trying to ‘appease everyone’ and what ‘interminable knots’?

If you’d ever put any flesh on the bones of your tiresomely repetitive accusations I’d answer you Swale, but it’s just boring. Boring for me and boring, I imagine, for everyone else on here.

You’ve got rid of a few from the forum with your boorishness and bullying. That won’t work with me and I’ve reached a stage now where I don’t actually care what you think, but at least substantiate the allegations for once, otherwise you’re just indulging in more and more nonsensical childish name calling and I don’t think that’s what anyone else is here for.

[QUOTE=swaledale;39427904]Its often difficult to tell whats on your mind seeing as you twist yourself into interminable knots to appease everyone!

Here we go again. More completely uncalled for and unsubstantiated personal attack.

Hasn’t anyone got an App to make him go away?

You'd need more than an App RA, It is impossible to discuss or reason with a person who has a narcissistic personality disorder!

You'd need more than an App RA, It is impossible to discuss or reason with a person who has a narcissistic personality disorder![/QUOTE]

Agreed...but I’m not sure if you’re just talking about Swale or if we’re back to Farage, Johnson and Trump again.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 06-02-2020 at 01:23 PM.

Seems like the tailgunner is getting out of the plane

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Seems like the tailgunner is getting out of the plane
    Strapped my parachute on long ago, GP.

Still agree with him over Brexit being a huge mistake brought about by political narcissists, but the rest just seems increasingly bizarre and nonsensical and frankly I want nothing to do with it.

Anyone got a new Brexit 50p yet!

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    You'd need more than an App RA, It is impossible to discuss or reason with a person who has a narcissistic personality disorder!

Agreed...but I’m not sure if you’re just talking about Swale or if we’re back to Farage, Johnson and Trump again. [/QUOTE]

Take swale out of that line up and replace with Mogg and you have the perfect team! And no it's not fake news just my honest thoughts!!

H
    Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    Agreed...but I’m not sure if you’re just talking about Swale or if we’re back to Farage, Johnson and Trump again.
    Take swale out of that line up and replace with Mogg and you have the perfect team! And no it's not fake news just my honest thoughts!![/QUOTE]

You’re on a wind up I know. Suppose you’re right...if you’re trying to select a ‘team’ of four of the most loathsome, dishonest and arrogant individuals to ever walk the planet!
    Just my honest thoughts too.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)