+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: #Project 250

#Project 250

Funny bunnies you lot,logged in to see what you thought of the brilliant news that you have virtually succeeded in raising the funds and the reaction from Crewe fans .................................................. ....................?

We at the Vale know what it's like to get your club back,very pleased for you.

Amazing coverage on social media of the whole campaign. No need to repeat it on here.

Forgive me......This Fans Forum advertises it's self as,

Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News Transfer Gossip,Fixtures and Match Results.

We needed all the coverage we could get. Thank you Terry for your wishes

As said many times before, I don't do Twitbook so does that mean the £250,000 has been achieved?

250000 raised just has to be confirmed by cheques clearing etc, this is fantastic news

Indeed it is! Now for promotion and.....!

I think that this news is even more important than promotion - although the double would be great!!

I see they've marked the total down again to £240k and promise an accurate figure on Wednesday, subject to cheques clearing, pledges reaching the account, etc, but meanwhile have said do please still contribute till then. I suspect they're expecting a small shortfall when checks are complete, but surely we can quickly raise £2 or 3k if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by AstonAlex View Post
    I think that this news is even more important than promotion - although the double would be great!!
    Totally agree AA

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast