+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - Wigan Athletic ***Matchday Thread***

Leeds United - v - Wigan Athletic ***Matchday Thread***

Match facts:

Leeds United have lost just one of their last six league games against Wigan (W3 D2), losing 2-1 at Elland Road last season.

Wigan have lost just one of their six away matches against Leeds in all competitions (W3 D2 L1), a 2-0 defeat in December 2013.

Among the 78 teams that Leeds have faced at least five times in home games in all competitions, their lowest win record is against Wigan (17% - P6 W1 D2 L3).

Wigan have won just two of their last 38 away matches in all competitions, though one of those wins was against Leeds last season.

Leeds had 36 shots in their 2-1 home league defeat to Wigan last season - the most by a team in a Championship game last season.

Wigan are looking to become the first team to beat Marcelo Bielsa's Leeds twice at Elland Road in the Championship.

4 - 0 to The Mighty Whites.

MOT.

Not sure if I should comment anymore on these match threads what with not been a real Leeds United fan.......

Me too Lol. Only posted thread last minute.com! Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Not sure if I should comment anymore on these match threads what with not been a real Leeds United fan.......

Being a "Semi real fan" [I went on Tuesday] I will be on the thread today as I cannot get to the game today - unlike real fans and our foreign fans who get to every game rain or shine.... but I will be on here with all my not real friends...

Better to have not real friends than no friends at all tich

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_G_Rection View Post
    Augustin not even in squad. Have to say I'm disappointed. Could be a fitness thing but surely he could have managed last fif**** if we'd needed him??
    Now that is a surprise..surely worth a 10-15 burst late on..especially if things ain't going like we hope.

Augustin not even in squad. Have to say I'm disappointed. Could be a fitness thing but surely he could have managed last 15 if we'd needed him?

Hull City getting thrashed 5-1 at home to Brentford...suppose that is the price you pay for selling 2 of your best players!
    Last edited by Rev72; 01-02-2020 at 02:21 PM.

They sold two forwards - so doubtit would have made a difference - Brentford have the best defence in the championship.
    ohh - and one of the best attacks - certainly scored the most goals and conceded the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    They sold two forwards - so doubtit would have made a difference - Brentford have the best defence in the championship.
    ohh - and one of the best attacks - certainly scored the most goals and conceded the least.
    But it can't be helpful tich selling your main goal threat..I mean..imagine us without Bamford

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)