+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Embarrassing! .. For those hose who were there

Quote Originally Posted by GFLower View Post
    Hmm, there's a well thought out reply.
    I agree with him to be fair...

it's all about opinions and people are genuinley concerned yet chunts on here saying leagues won. holy f uck!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Funnily enough, i really dont have any worries about going to Alloa as all i expect is a defeat.

By that time, ICT will have 2 games in hand plus 2 against us still to come. Need to win v Alloa to get the momentum built up again, but i just dont see it!
    Im also expecting defeat

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Sounds about right. Without being there let me guess...... Connolly charges up to the halfway line, plays it back to Reynolds who then plays it sideways to Robson who then plays it back to Reynolds who then hoofs it up the park to no-one?? Said it during the week, that entire back line isn't good enough for The Premiership.
    Nah, it was better than that as the game went on. Gaston kicks it into our LB area where the ball usually went out, i think the ones that stayed in were the mistakes! Ball goes JR, MR, MC who then ran into the huge gap across the half way line, then the team runs out of ideas!

Quote Originally Posted by GFLower View Post
    Hmm, there's a well thought out reply.
    No wonder, the ****e he posts man. He contributes absolutely nothing to this place. Pretty much comes here to patronise and wind folk up at the weekend when he's had a bevvy.

Also expecting defeat at Alloa tbh. We just cannot beat them away from home.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    I canna remember Powers having a forward pass mate
    At times he could have stood with the ball because he had very few options ahead of him due to lack of options, movement and few challenging him. Not his biggest fan, but there seems to be a bit of a hate campaign on here that is not justified.

When a player is injured, you generally hear about it from the manager. The fact we've heard nothing, well, I don't think we need an answer anymore. He's clearly out of favour with the for some unknown reason.
    One of the things that really annoys me is we rarely find out from the management about who us injured. From there comes all the theories about favourites and fall outs.

Also expecting defeat at Alloa tbh. We just cannot beat them away from home.
    It'll be a tough match, they've been getting results lately. Could go either way though.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Not been on since yesterday... Lol 11 pages after the first league defeat since October and first at home of the season .. A bad one as it's Arbroath of course but still, I'm over it

We have two weeks now to address things which is a positive allows some injuries to clear and start another run to the finish line, i have every faith we will bounce back just as we did after our defeats in October.. we are going for a 7th consecutive away win in the league when we go to Alloa,we are 17 pts clear, life is good..

Strengthening for next season we can look at in May (although I'm sure that we'll be getting looked at RN and Asghar already)
    You are over it because you were not there!

Yeas we are 17 points clear, but like ive already said, ICT will have 2 games in hand with 2 games against us to go. That there is 12 points, and i for one aint accepting this league is won until the maths add up!

That's fair doos but they are struggling at the moment too...

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)